1.

SAAD'S POV:

Dreams, love, desires, happiness, satisfaction, excitement.. And what not? I was loaded with uncountable and unexpressed emotions.

"Saad, please take care of my daughter." Ateeq uncle and Aunty requested, Aubty was shadding tears on the farewells of her only daughter but uncle was worried.

"Don't worry, from now onwards She is my responsibility." I replied and Uncle smiled with satisfaction.

I was just watching the whole scenee silently, Rimsha's face was covered with the vail, only her lips and chin were visible from sheer fabric. Her red coated lips were giving race to my heart. I was dying to saw her as my bride.

I hopped in the car, beside my bride.

"Rimsha, this is the best day of my life," I whispered in her ear and I saw a smirk on her lips. I held her hand firmly with intertwined fingers but she didn't firm her grip. Zuhaib was driving the car and Simra was on the front passenger. I wanted Rimsha to hold my hand but she didn't.

'Is she feeling shy or angry?' I though but quickly forget about it. Freeing her hand and drew my mobile out from my pocket.

'MAAZ YOU HAVEN'T COME TO ATTEND THE WEDDING CEREMONY, BUT YOU HAVE TO ATTEND THE  RECEPTION.' I sent text to Maaz, somewhere in my heart I wanted that Maaz and Rimsha Saw each other and accept the reality, Now Rimsha is my wife and Maaz does not belongs to her. Sometimes, reality check is must.

<><><><><>

We reached the home and I opened the door for her. She out her leg to went out from the car but. "Stop.. Stop.." Simra stopped Rimsha to came out from the car and I looked at her with confusion.

"Saad bhai carry your bride, this is the ritual of our home, groom carry the bride then entered home." Simra chants and I smiled.

"Ammi please smile naa..." I whispered in her ear she was standing beside me, she just glare me and turned her face to other side.

"Your Daughter-in-law will not go inside until you smiles." I said after holding her hands and she again glared at me. Ugh it's difficult to handle my mother.

"Do you really care about my choice or my ofendedness?" she still was angry with me but i nodded like a good boy.

"Mummy please, be happy it's bhai's wedding," Samra demanded after wrapping her arms around mummy's neck and she glared at me, but soon I detected a small smile on her face.

"Take your bride inside," She ordered me with fake anger and I smiled at her words. 'My bride. My Rimsha' my heart was blooming like a fresh rose.

"Slipping my an arm under her knees and other around her back I lifted her in my arms, her face was still covered with vail. Only her lips were visible, which I was dying kiss. But I just smile and focus on the way to living room, Her both hands were resting on my chest, there were four stairs to entered the main house, when I stepped on the stair she suddenly grabbed my coat in her fists, a smiled captured my lips. "Don't worry I'll not let you fall, Ever" Stress on ever, I said to consolidate our bond but she freed my coat, the very next moment. I made her sat on sofa of living room and found her hands were holding each other. I took my seat beside her.

"I'll sit with Saad Mama" Zain demanded Simra in his cute voice, but she refused. "Come here" I beckoned Zain and jumped out from his mother's arms. I made him sat between both of us.

"Saad Mama (uncle) who is she?" The cute little boy asked pointing towards Rimsha

"She is your mami (aunty)" I replied and he smiled