10.

"You are the best dad of this world"

"And my princess is the best gift which My Allah bless me with"

"Dad You were always ready to do everything for me but why you did that with me?" Rimsha came out of her memories and asked to herself while crying.

After crying few more minutes she realised that she was sitting on floor of washroom, she didn't realise when her knees refused to held her weight.

She made herself stand and washed her face, maintaining an arrogant expression on her face she stepped out from the washroom, and she was amazed when witnessed Saad standing there even after half an hour

"Rimsha why are you crying?" Saad asked after witnessing her blood shoot eyes.

"Why would I cry? Is my husband died for whom I cry!" she said while glaring him.

"Will you cry for me after my death?" Saad asked while going towards her and held her hand.

"I don't have tears for waste on worthless people" She said while trying to freed herself but Saad held her by her shoulders and took her frame In his embrace.

"Leave me" She hitted his chest with her fist to drew out her anger and frustration.

"Missing your parents. Right?" Saad said while holding her firmly in both arms but she was still hitting him.

"I'm not enough weak that I can't live without them, leave me" she said rudely to hide her broken state and Saad smiled then shook his head

"Missing them or not?" He asked and felt her fists stopped hitting him abruptly

"No" trying to freed herself she said but couldn't help a tear which slipped from her eye.

"Really? Aren't you missing your dad and mum? Even a little bit!" Saad asked and she shook her head with stubbornness but her heart was crying for them

"Bullheaded, if you are missing them why are you bringing your ego in between?" Saad asked in whispered and she felt her eyes pooling up

"Leave me" she said with stubbornness but her voice was shivering

"Shut up, don't make it a matter of ego, I know you have a whole treasure of ego" Saad said and felt the wetness of tears on his chest, he she was trying to hide her broken state so she shook her head.

''I'm n.. Not missing a-anyone" She was full of stubbornness and Saad smiled.

"Liar. You are missing them" He said while caressing her the back of her head and he felt her weight on his arms she forgot that she was in saad's embrace and the broken girl inside her couldn't help and came out.

"Yes. I.. I'm missing Mum an.. and d.. Dad" she said while crying with hiccups and Saad was caressing her head regularly.

"Rimshaaa" He whispered lovingly but she was crying with hiccups

"Love stop crying" He again said when felt her hiccups but she suddenly realised that she was in is embrace. She tried to freed herself with a jolt but Saad was still holding her firmly.

"Stop crying and listen to me" He said while breaking the hug and she was feeling embarrassed in front of him because her cried out in front of him.

"I... I don't want to lis.. Listen anything" She said trying to control her hiccups and hide her embarrassment

"Such a bullheaded wife I have got!" Saad mumbled and rolled his eyes

"Sit here" Making her sat on sofa he said and he himself sat down beside her holding her hand in his