22.

RIMSHA'S POV :

Yesterday when I bumped with Saad in coffee shop and I wanted to  hug him and cry but he left me and he preferred to pick his mobile instead of me...  He ignorance killed me...

First Maaz ignored me and then Saad I tried not to cry for him but couldn't held my tears.

I went to mum dad's bedroom and picked the bottle of sleeping pills, then went to my room.

I was trying not to commit suicide but I was broken down, I did wanted to live a life with full of happiness and love but that wasn't my destiny. After watching Rabiya in coffee shop I realised what I have lost due to all these things, Maaz and Rabiya both were happy in their life but I was making my own life difficult. Saad was doing everything for me but I never returned his love with love, I was taking Maaz's revenge with Saad but yesterday I realised the same, and I was quite late to understand the reality. I lost Maaz due to dad but I lost Saad because of myself. He was going to divorce me, that wasn't his decision but mine. I can't beg in front of him for another chance. I distroyed everything.

I wiped my tears and open the bottle of sleeping pills with shivering hands. Taking the pills on my palm I think for few minutes but every time Saad's face was in my front and his ignorance was killing me every passing moment. I closed my eyes and gulped the pills with water within a few minutes I couldn't held my eyes and when I open my eyes Saad was sitting in front of me...

He embraced me and I wanted to hug him back but my body was seems like a dead body with no energy. And I slept peaceful in his embrace but

When I again tried to open my eyes I was feeling headache but I opened my eyes and mum was sitting in front of my eyes.

"Rimish, betaa" Mum  came closer to me and I witnessed some tears rolled down from her eyes.

"How are you?" she asked and  I just nodded, dad caressed my head.

"Rimsha why you did that? We don't have anyone except you" Mum said and  felt my head was busting with pain she helped me to sat down on bed.

"Mum" I lifted my gaze which was fixed on my hands

"Yeah babu"

"Where is Saad?" I had blurred memories that he was with me some time ago.

"Saad! I don't know where is he?" mum said and I looked at dad.

"He must be in washroom or outside the room, summon him" I said with great difficulty and mum shook her head.

"He is not here. He hasn't come" Mummy said and I shocked

"He came, he was sitting with me, we talked. You call him he must be here in hospital" I again said with great difficulty, my condition was very poor I wasn't able to talk properly, I was feeling my tongue was very thick and my throat was dry but still I was trying to talk

"Rimish beta take rest" Mum said and  I was confused that why they were not calling Saad

"Dad call Saad, I wanna talk with him." I said and dad shook his head

"Not now, take rest and we will discuss this later." Dad said and I felt rage that why he wasn't summoning Saad 

"That must be dream, Saad hasn't come to see you" Mum said while crying and I was surprised as well as shocked.

"He came mum, he came..." I said and mum looked at dad.

"Did he came?" Mum asked to dad and he shook his head.

'' I was sitting here whole the time but Saad didn't came, yeah but Kinza and Arhaan visited to see you" Dad said and  I was amazed.

"Was that a dream?" I asked and mum shrugged.