20.

SAAD's POV :

I was going back home when my gaze went to our favourite coffee shop, I wanted to go inside but I never like to take my meal alone so desided to continue my drive but suddenlyy gaze went to the parking area and Rimsha's was there, not only Rimsha's but Maaz's car was also there.

"Are they both still in contact?!" parking the car there I picked the mobile from dashboard and stepped out from the car. I was feeling my blood boiling. I could tolerate anything but if Rimsha and Maaz was still continuing their affair then I could kill both of them for that.

I stepped in the coffee shop and suddenly someone collided with my chest and my mobile dropped from my hand and I held her, she was non other than but Rimsha, she was looking at me without blinking but I was searching if Maaz was there or not, but I just saw her wife and I understand that Maaz wasn't with Rimsha.

"Carefully" I said in hushed tone then left her and kneeled down on the floor to gathered the broken piece of my mobile before I could say anything to her, or talk to her to think one more time.

"I'll be careful" I listened her shivering voice but that was full of ego, I lifted my head to saw her, and her eyes dropped some tears I was frooz on my spot. I wanted to talk to her and made her understand to think one more time but Without wasting a single moment she turned and left the coffee shop. Her ego never stay on rest.

She will never understand me, my love. Its waste of time to think about her.

I saw Rabiya bhabhi but Maaz wasn't anywhere. But what's the matter of thinking After all everything was going to be finish. I took back steps and went to my car. I was driving towards home but my brain was running for her. The only girl about whom I think from the first meeting.

I stopped my car in the parking area house and stepped inside the home

"Saad bha.." Samra was saying something but I went to the bedroom without wasting any time single minute. I locked the door and throw the file of divorce papers on bed and drew out the pen from my pocket to sign the papers...

But.. I couldn't... Even after many attempts I couldn't, it was seems like I was giving up on my life only I know how I was feeling at that time.

I sat shuddering, too much of a funk to lose her, it was looking like I loses the war in just end. I picked the unsigned divorce paper and open the cupboard to place them inside but when I looked at the other file which was already there....

My heart felt a helplessness. Because that file was our marriage certificate...
Our Nikkah Nama, the papers which we signed at the time of marriage and then we were supposed to signed the papers for separation....

I kept both the files together. Closing the cupboard I placed my head on its door

"I promised to her, I promised to myself I am proved wrong in front of her as well as in my own Eyes." mumbling the same I lay down on bed remembering our last meeting before marriage.

"Saad I only love Maaz. only and only.. my Maaz" She was talking while crying badly but full of anger.

"Your love is became an obsession for you, obsession to gain Maaz and obsession to remove his wife from his life, you are becoming a bulbarian by each passing day, why are you destroying your life like this." I tried to show her reality

"But I love him and.... And he also love me." She said with anger but suddenly she broke down in tears and "he also love me.." said in slow voice which was showing her pain

"Yeah that's true, he loved you, but you both use to meet for some with each other hiddenly, you both didn't spend that much time with each other that Maaz spent with his wife. These all six months make him crazy for his wife." I said but she was seems unaffected