16.

SAAD'S POV :

"What I become?" I asked to myself

I never thought that I have to face all these things

I Never thought that Rimsha, whom I love more than everything else.. The girl who made me crazy with her first impressions.. This girl will destroy me and peace of my life

"Why I loved you Rimsha?" I asked to her in my thoughts

I never glanced at any girl with love other than Rimsha, but she never understand my love. How unlucky I'm, I never got her love. Even after marriage, I didn't got the love from my wife. But she was right.

We can't make one fall for us forcefully. She don't love me, than what's the matter of wasting my time on her.

Mummy was right, I took a wrong decision, but what was my fault? I just love her, other than that I never made any mistake. If I would love some other girl to this extent I'm sure we both would be happy with each other, but after my all efforts I am fail in mending her heart.

Maybe I don't deserve love in my life. I'm getting pain from the one whom I love..

'Don't marry the one whom you love but the one who loves you'

This line.. I heard this somewhere and at that time I thought who the mad said this? But now understand that is true.

A person who love you will do everything to make you happy, as I was doing for Rimsha but...

"Excuse me" I listened a voice which dragged me out from my scenario. That was a feminine voice and lift my head to saw the owner of voice.

"Excuse me" She again said while holding her waist with her right hand..

She was standing just a step away from me, and glaring me. I saw her from head to toe, she was wearing navy blue joggers with yellow T-shirt and black Hoodie. Her black orbs were fixed on me.

"Ooo hello Mister... What ever you are? Can't you see?" She asked after snapping her fingers in front of my eyes and I looked here there.

"What?" I asked when didn't found anything and puffed on my cigarette

"What what?? Thought you are not looking like but are you an unlettered?" she yelled on me and I glared her, who was she to talk to me in that way?

"Excuse me" I said after raising my brows

"No... You can't be excused for what you are doing" She said after glaring me and I glared her back.

"Who are you to give me forgiveness? I'm not asking by for any type of forgiveness, so you may leave" I said while gesturing towards my right side to leave but that ill mannered girl... she glared me again with her black orbs and huffed

"Who am I? Oh good question.., I'll introduce myself but first tell me Where are you right now??! No worries, don't pay stress on our little brain and listen to me.. You are in an open place which is full of greenry and different type of flowers and this place is called Park. You know the spelling of park?....You are silent... It means you don't know It's okay its PARK.. P. A. R.K... And for your kind information this park" After all the speech which she dilevered in a single breath she stopped in between to take a long breath and I was confused about her acts, If it was any boy on her place I'm sure he won't go back on his two tiny foot because I wouldn't leave him without breaking his bones, but the girl was lucky enough to be a girl.

"Hmm soo where I was..??! OH yeahh.. For your kind information its a park which is a public place and you... Mister.. Whatever you are.. You are smoking here that too in the front to of sigh board of 'No smoking' can't you see? And you were asking that who I'm so Mr... Whatever you are.. I'm a responsible citizen of Delhi so I should stop you to do anything wrong in a public place" that girl delivered a while speech and I was captured by thousands of thoughts about her, I was feeling angry on her speech.