19.

SAAD'S POV :

It's being a week since Rimsha left the home, I was still missing her but then I wanted to forget her and about the love which was in my heart. I was busy in my thoughts sitting in my cabin when heard a knock on the door, and Sami uncle entered in with a black file in his left hand.

Sami uncle was my papa's very good friend and he was a lawyer so use he handles most of the legal actions of our family property and some other things. And I told him to make papers for my divorce

"Assalamualaikum uncle" I made myself stand to greet him and shake hand with him.

"Waalaikumas salam. Can we talk of you are free?" Uncle asked and I nodded.

"Uncle you dint have to take permission like this'' I said him to have seat and he handed over the file.

"Divorce papers?" I asked in hushed tone and he nodded without uttering any word.

"Saad I could send these papers through anyone but I come here by myself to talk to you" He said and  I nooded while running my fingers in my hairs, I was holding the divorce papers and the weight of that papers were seems to be like a mountain for me.

''Beta you are like a son for me, if your father would be alive he never let you divorce your wife, it's an offence in Allah's eyes" He said and  I was silent

"Uncle what If my wife is not interested in this relationship? If she dint want to stay with me in this relationship then how can I carry on this relationship on my own bases?" I shared my problem and he nodded

"Give some time to her and yourself too"

"I was doing the same From three months" I expressed and he shook his head

"Marriage is not a thing which become perfect in few months, it takes years beta" Uncle said and I was silent.

"You people I mean this generation don't know how to make things according to you. You are getting everything from your ancestors and now you are not ready to do any efforts, Marriage is not a hit and try thing..." uncle was dying but this time I cut his words in between

" Uncle why no one is telling all these things to her? That Bullheaded is not ready to listen anything" I said with frustration and he nodded.

"Maybe now you both don't want this marriage, but after divorce you will regret only." He said and  made himself stand

"I felt you like my son so I said all these things but you are mature and intelligent enough to deal with your matters by yourself, so it's up to you" Uncle said and I nodded. After some more talks uncle left me alone in my cabin.

I was sitting in cabin try to not to thinking about Rimsha and our divorce but my brain was not letting her thoughts go.. I open the photo gallery of my mobile and glanced at our photos. The pics which I took randomly without her will but a pic made me smile in which I was holding her with her waist from behind and she was glaring while lifting her head.

"Bullheaded you will miss me and my love" I mumbled while watching the  pic

"Sir" I heard a knock and Annie entered in the cabin.

"Sir your signature is needed here" She passed a file and  I started reading the document.

"Annie study these files and tell me what will be the best solution for these issues" I said without glancing at her while gesturing towards the two files which were placed on the corner of my table.

"Sure sir" I listened her voice and  lifted my head to saw her, he gaze was fixed on my mobile screen which was still flashing Rimsha's face.

"What??" I asked while raising my brows