31.

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

Rimsha was sitting on the window seat, she was watching the sky which was full of stars. And half moon was shining beautifully spreading it's light everywhere. But Rimsha was in the state of guilt and sorrow on what her father did with her.

"Hmm" he listened a voice and looked at Saad who was standing in front of her holding a mug of coffee, he passed that mug to Rimsha which she accepted with the same smile. Saad took seat in front of Rimsha.

Both were sitting opposite to each other, watching their loves with a smile.

"where is your coffee?" Rimsha asked and saad gestured towards the mug which she was holding in her hands.

"Then where is mine?" passing the mug to Saad Rimsha asked and saad held the mug with a smile.

"This is yours" Saad said while lifting the mug and Rimsha was confused, she glared him angrily and Saad moved his index finger here there to gestured her not to glare.

"Take a Sip" Saad said while taking the mug to her lips and Rimsha smiled before taking a sip.

"It's yummy yaar" licking her upper lip Rimsha said happily and Saad took a sip from same mug.

"I make it" He said with a proud smile while offering her coffee again, which she sipped with a smile. Both were sipping coffee again and again with a smile. After having coffee Saas placed the empty mug on floor in the corner and Rimsha smiled looking at him.

"Saad I never thought that I would be with you as your wife" Rimsha said and Saad smiled.

"But I always saw you as my wife, with me, I only wanted you in my life" Saad smiled after holding her both hands and she was feeling a new and different bond between both of them.

Saad pulled her towards him self and he moved back.

"I have to change" saying that she moved towards bathroom and Saad let a cold sigh out.

"Rimshaaa..."

"Hmm" She turned to saw him

"Yaar it's five months of our marriage" He said with defeated voice

"So what?" she asked while furrowed brows, Saad took steps towards her.

"You know very well what do I mean" Saad said and Rimsha was silently looking at his eyes which was saying many things.

"Saad.."

"Go, change and sleep" Saad said in hushed tone and Rimsha smiled with satisfaction.

"That's why I started falling for you" Rimsha said in hushed tone and placed her both hands on his shoulders.

"I started loving you Saad" She said with a smile and kissed his cheek he smiled and pecked her forehead.

"Now go" Saad gave her way to went to bathroom and she nodded with a smile.

After Rimsha stepped in the bathroom Saad drew out a cigarette and soon he was making the rings of smoke

"Saad why you smoke so much?" Rimsha stepped out from the bathroom and asked with wide-eyed when noticed

"As you are rude by your habit as I do smoke as my habit" Saad said with a taunting smirk and Rimsha glared him..

"No need to smoke" snatching the cigarette from his hand Rimsha said angrily.

"No need to be rude and angry" Rimsha listened his voice and realised about her tone, she nodded but put the cigarette in Ash tray.

"I'll try to change myself but you have to stop smoking" Rimsha said and Saad nodded with a serious expression.