8.

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

"Do you want to play with mami?" Saad asked and zain nodded very happily. Saad moved towards Rimsha and sat beside her on grass making Zain sat between both of them. Rimsha made herself stand suddenly and moved towards the other corner.

''Stop your mami, go fast" Saad whispered In Zain's ear and he nodded happily.

Zain ran towards Rimsha and held her right leg "Mami don't go. Please " Zain said in soft voice and Rimsha looked at Saad..

"Zain I play with you now it's Saad's turn, play with him" Leaning to his lever Rimsha said after pinching his  cheeks.

"Mami you will not play with us?" Zain asked and Rimsha shook her head.

"I'll play later. Now I'm going to my friends home" Rimsha said and Zain nodded. Rimsha took steps towards the her car and Zain ran towards Saad.

"Rimsha"  Saad pronunced her name and she turned to glared him

"Where are you going?" Saad asked but got a glare in reply.

"Stay in your limits. Don't try to be free with me" Rimsha said in slow but angry voice.

"stop  being stubborn and tells me where are you going" Saad said while picking zain in his arms

"In hell" Rimsha said angrily and hopped in car.

"Let's go. I'm ready to go everywhere with my wife, even to hell." Saad hopped on front passager seat after her and said.

"What?" she was confused for a moment but

"Get out of my car" Rimsha yelled which made Zain scared he hugged Saad tightly with shutted eyes.

"Zain beta what happened?" Saad first glared Rimsha then asked to the little boy after caressing his head.

"Mm.. Mama" He uttered and looked at Rimsha with fearful gaze.

"Yes beta? What happened to my boy" Caressing Zain's head Saad asked and he begin to sob after shutting his eyes.

"Zain" Rimsha utter in whispered placing her hand on his back

"Zain beta it alright" Saad said to made him comfortable.

"papa.. Mummy"

"Okay.. Okay I'm calling your mummy but you stop crying" Saad said and looked at Rimsha. She was angry on Saad but feeling bad for Zain.

"Zain why are you crying? Do you want me to take you again for ice cream?" Rimsha asked and he shook his head

"Mama why mami shouted?" He asked slowly holding Saad's arm and Rimsha glared Saad

"it's just because of you, you are not only making me uncomfortable but him too. At least do mercy on small kid, I know you don't understand anyone's feelings but..." Rimsha said with full anger but in slow voice.

"Zain let's go for ice cream" Saad said to zain and he nodded this time. Rimsha look at Saad and gesture him to leave from the car but he didn't move.

"Let's go" Saad said and Rimsha looked at him with wide eyes

"Excuse me!" Rimsha said with furrowed brows and Saad glared her

"Never for this, I can't excuse you for making by Zain cry" Saad said with disappointment

"Such a double standard man you are. Get out of my car at the same moment."

"Why are you fighting?" A small voice stopped Saad to say something further

"Beta mama and mami are best friends, and best friends fight sometimes." Saad said and Rimsha pulled her leg to went down from her car, she understood that Saad won't go back so she desided to leave