23.

SAAD'S POV :

"Sir please it wa..." Aditya said and  I gestured him to stop by showing my palm..

"Its my work place I never tolerate anything odd here." I yelled on him and Annie said something to him in whispered, I didn't get what she was saying but she was relaxed..
It seems she  wasn't in stress due to  the loss of her Job.

"Its just a fortnight you joined office and you are doing all these things that too on working place with your colleague" I scolded her as hard as I could and she was standing silently

"Do you know each other from before?" I asked suddenly when I remembered that Aditya was talking to Annie when she came for interview. They both exchanged their lookes and  Aditya gave me a nod.

"We are in live-in" Aditya replied and I was out of words.

That was their own choice how they want to live their life but... Not in my  office..

"wait for few minutes you will get your termination letter" I said while sitting in my chair and open the laptop.

"What the heck.." I was Amazed when I saw my laptop, that was not working properly.

"Sir... Sir... Please.." Annie pleaded in front of me and I surprised why she was requesting in that way she was standing like a unaffected statue since I came back from the hospital but suddenly her behaviour was changed and then she was pleading in front of me

" Are you alright? how suddenly do you remember about the apology" I asked while rolling my eyes and glaring Adtya who was standing beside her with colourless face.

"Actually sir... that was... that was just a mistake. sir...please we are promising... sir please" they both were stammering in front of me and I was not interested in their request because I didn't wanted to set an example for my other employees that they would do anything in office and they will be back to their jobs after just few words of sorry.

"Sir" Lilly entered in the cabin and handed over me two papers I read that and that were their termination letters

"read it for once and then I'll sighed it" saying that I passed that papers to them and they both silently held the papers. They started reading the papers and  I started trying to figure out what was going on in my laptop..

"Sir please, give a Last chance." Annie said and  I looked at her..

''Don't waste my time" I said rudely and again try to checked some files but

"Sir I'll do anything just don't..." Annie and Aditya both were talking in a single breath and I was ignoring both of them

"Have you read?" I asked and  they both nodded.

"give Me i will sign it, then taken month salary and  out..." I said and  they both nodded without saying any words

And I was shocked that they weren't requesting like before. They both gave me their termination letters and I sign one of them when I received an email, I stated checking my mail in laptop when....

"Sir... Sir if you give us any punishment.. Sir we will.." they both were talking and I was trying to open the files in laptop in the time being I signed the other latter and push the file on table, take your salary cheques and get out.

"I said and they both suddenly picked up the papers and turned to leave..

How fishy... that was so much strange of both of them. when I was signing their letters and giving them their termination letters no one of them ask for forgiveness but whenever I was working on my laptop the both were distracting me....