13.

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

(The party day
fews before the party)

Maaz call Hassan just to ask about if Saad was supposed to attend the party or not? And Hassan passed some incomplete information. "I'm not sure, but I guess he's coming." Maaz hummed and sighed, he didn't want to attend a party in which Rimsha would be present.

"Well, I'm not coming as I have some important work to handle." Maaz answered an unasked question. Hassan was upset but he understood Maaz's situation.

As soon as Maaz hang up the call Saad's call strike on Hassan's mobile.  

"Hey, Saad are you coming or not?" without bothering to greet, Hassan asked the main question.

"Sorry but it's difficult for me. " Saad made a false excuse because Rimsha didn't want to attend the party where Maaz would also present along with his wife.

"Even after so many years you both are still mood spoiler. Maaz is also not coming." Hassan said in Friendly manner, which give a smile to Saad's lips.

"Really? Is Maaz not coming?"

"No, he isn't" Hassan confirmed and Saad hanged up the call.

'Maaz, my every friend is coming except you and Saad. Both you are going to miss a great party'
Hassan texted Maaz after Rolling his eyes. He didn't know what that text was going to do.

===========

"Rimsha get ready we are going to party"

" I have already informed about my decision" rimsha said in peevish tone

"Maaz is not coming, he said to Hassan" This made her quite satisfied because she wanted to attend the party.

"Are you sure?" he asked to Saad and he nodded with a smile.

"I'm getting ready" She mumbled while going towards her wardrobe happily.

"Rimsha it's a black theme party" Saad said when she was going to change, holding a golden and red dress.

"And you telling this now!!" She asked with shocked expressions on her face.

"we aren't supposed to go, so I didn't informed" Saad said meekly and She rolled her eyes.

After searching in her wardrobe she smiled and scoot to change herself in black long gown which had little floral embroidery in the bottom. Saad drew out his clothes and in between he was puffing on cigarette.

RIMSHA'S POV :

I started getting ready after changing myself in my black gown, I wear long dangling black earrings, and did smocky eye makeup with dark lipstick, I was combing my hair when Saad stepped out from the washroom he smiled looking at me, but I suddenl...

I started getting ready after changing myself in my black gown, I wear long dangling black earrings, and did smocky eye makeup with dark lipstick, I was combing my hair when Saad stepped out from the washroom he smiled looking at me, but I suddenly averted my eyes,