7.

SAAD'S POV :

She was sleeping on bed and I made my way towards her.

"My bullheaded" I mumbled and planted a small kiss on her forehead.

Sitting beside her I was watching her, that was my daily routine. I watch her every night, she looks more beautiful in sleeping state because her ego stay on rest at that time.

"Saad I have to talk to you" Kinza said and she was very serious.

"Yeah"

"Saad, today Rimsha came to my home.." she took a pause and I was waiting for her next word.

"She is broken." Kinza said and I rolled my eyes

"Broken!! Really? Come to my home for a single day, then you will understand how much broken she is. She is not broken but she is trying to break me down." I yelled on her

"Saad stop it dude. Its only fifteen days of your marriage and Rimsha need some time" Kinza defend Rimsha and I smacked my head with my fist.

"And I tried my best to made her understand that she has to forget Maaz and start her happy life with me, but she is not understanding what I'm saying" I shouted on Kinza.

"Saad you Forget About Rimsha" Kinza said and I was captured by great rage.

"Are you mad? I love her, I can't forget her, and I'll never forget her." I shouted on her and listened a taunting laugh from other side.

"So nice. You are a double standard man. You can't forget Rimsha because you love her and you are expecting from Rimsha that she will forget Maaz in just fifteen days." she yelled and I was silent

"Saad you knew that Maaz and Rimsha loved one another, that too madly. but you were still had feelings for Rimsha. Try to understand its not easy for her to forget about Maaz." Kinza shouted on me and I took a deep breath and calm down myself.

"You tell me, what should I do?" I asked help from a friend and she laughed

"What do you think, is it a piece of cake? Dude you chose a rough and tough girl now its up to you how will you make everything well" Kinza said and I smiled

'Saad come out of your trance' my heart yelled and I realised that I was sitting beside her for about half an hour

"Now it's my quest to mend her heart." I said in my heart and moved towards washroom, holding a smile on my face.

"Darling you are stubborn but I'm more stubborn than you. Let's see who will win your hate or my love!" I challenge in my thoughts and she glared me even in my own imagination.

Stepping out from the washroom I saw her sitting on the bed.

"What happened?" I asked and she was in halp sleeping state.

"AC remote" She mumbled while running her hand under pillow, but her eyes were half closed.

"There" I gestured towards other pillow and she nodded, And adjust temperature in half sleeping state.

For the first time I saw a hint of innocence in her, otherwise, She was full of ego.

"Rimsha" I utter her name after sitting on bed

"Hmm" She was in half sleep

"I love you" I said and the reply was..

"Love you too Maaz" She mumbled and my heart skipped a beat.