17.

RIMSHA'S POV :

Life is full of challenges and for me these challenges always take away someone from me.

First one challenge took away Maaz from me and then Saad. Though Saad was not close to me even after our marriage but still I was thinking about him since 36 hours. I didn't know why I was thinking about his, but I was feeling bad when I was thinking about Divorce.

But I'm not weak to cry or to beg in front of Saad for patch up. I also don't want this relationship because I don't want to live with him.

I Heard a knock on the door of my room

"Come in" I said loudly while making myself sat on the bed. A main entered the room and passed me coffee with I wanted most at that time.

"Listen" I said to maid when she going out from the room.

"Set a chair near window" I ordered her while surfing in my mobile and she left the room after obeyed the order.

I was missing my window seat and Mid Night Coffee. And my rabbits too. That was my daily routine to sit on the window seat and Saad always made me coffee in midnight.

"What are you doing" He asked me when I was sitting on window seat and I glared him

"Can't you see I'm doing Kathakali" I said in a mockery way to made his fun.

"My bullheaded" He mumbled while rolling his eyes and came closer to me.

"Weather is nice na!?" He asked after opening the glass window, and turned off the AC.

"Why are you turning off AC?" I almost yelled and pull the remote of AC from his hand.

"Don't you think Rimsha we I mean wealthy people are living a fake life? Look at the weather, its already so cold. Do we need any artificial thing to turned the environment cool?" He represented an unwanted lecture and I glared him.

"Can You leave me alone?" I asked in irritated tone and shook his head with a smile and held by hand after sitting beside me.

"Never" He whispered and I made myself stand to went on bed but he pulled me with my wrist and my back collided with his chest

"Come here my bull headed" He literally lifted me with both arms wrapped around my waist and hugged me from behind

"Saad leave me." I yelled and hit his chest with my elbow but he was very strong he grabbed my both hands in his hands and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in his embrace.

"Sit silently." He whispered in my right ear and tightened the grip around my waist.

"Saad I'll kill you of you won't leave me." I tried to hit his leg with my knee but no benefits

"You are already killing me." He said because I was kicking his leg with my heels and he was hissing with pain but he didn't let me go.

"Saad you can't force me like this"

"shhhh.., I'm not forcing you. So stay quiet and enjoy the weather. And don't say again that I'm forcing you. This is not what we can call force" He said and I turned to saw him then glared him.

"Got it?" he whispered seductively in my ear and his lips planted a feather kiss on the corner of my ear which sended shives down to my spine and my heart beat with tinkling feeling.