25.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Saad and Rimsha both were sitting in their rooms. Both were angry with each other. They wanted to talk to but their ego were not leading them to do so.
And their ego was going to creat a new misunderstandings between them.

=============

After 2 week of sending
khulah papers.

"Rimish beta how long will you stay inside the dark?" Farha asked after entering the room where Rimsha was sitting silently...

"My whole life is full of darkness, what will I do by come out from this dark room." She mumbled and hide her face with her forearm.

"Nothing like that, my girl is very much strong she can drew out the path from this darkness." Farha said after caressing her head

"Mum"

"Yeah, beta?"

"Leave me alone" Rimsha whispered and Farha's eyes pooled up with tears.

"Rimish.."

"Mum leave me alone, I'm still alive" Rimsha muttered and Farha left the room,while wiping her tears.

Rimsha's ego was not helping her in being happy but still her she wasn't ready to left her ego

On the other hand Saad was also in the same condition, his business was suffering with loss because he wasn't attentive to business his mind was running for his wife but he also wasn't agree to talk to her.

"Saad why are you not going office since a week?" Foziya entered in his room And asked her son who was sitting on window seat as a lifeless frame.

"Saad" She shook his shoulder and he jumped on his place

"Hmm,.. Mummy when you came?"

"Don't do this with yourself, you are my only son, I can't endure your this condition" Caressing his hair Foziya said and he mask a smile.

"I'm fine mummy, your son is very strong.."

"Saad talk to Rimsha and sort out your matters, I never wanted that girl as your wife, but I don't want you two to be separated it's only five months of your marriage" Foziya said and Saad shook his head..

"No need to do that, she don't want to come back, then let her stay in her maternal home" saying that Saad made himself stand and left the room as he wasn't able to hide his condition on front of his mother anymore.

===========

AFTER TWO DAYS

"I said go means go.." Samra said while glaring him and he glared her back.

"Bhai please" Samra pleaded this time

"Samra I don't want to go office can't you understand this small thing?" Saad roared from the top of his lungs and Samra got shocked on that.

"Fine" she mumbled with tear filled eyes and turned to step out from the room.

"What is going on in my life? Why no one is thinking about me? why everyone wants to make a puppet?" He said angrily and samra turned to saw him.

"We are trying to make you a normal human being who can walk, talk, smile and so work as a normal man but you are trying to make your life hell." Samra said while crying and Saad felt bad as his younger sister was cyping due to him.