4.

RIMSHA'S POV :

I opened my eyes and found myself on bed covered with blanket but I was surprised to see Saad sleeping on the sofa, I was supposed to woke up before Saad enter the room But I was already late to realise it...

Glancing at the clock I found 3:45 of night, I again closed my eyes and was captured by thousands of thoughts.  The first one who came in my mind was no one else but Maaz, then my dad who played with my life and then...

Saad, my so called husband. I again open my eyes to saw him, he was sleeping on sofa without covering himself with blanket. Witnessing him in same room my blood got a boil and I immediately averted my eyes.

I hate Saad, he have not married me, but have taken an advantage of my condition. It's not a Marriage for but compulsion. But I will never give her any right over myself. He marry me for his happiness but I will make sure to give him hard time, I'll be your wife only on paper work. I wanted to tell him everything on his face but I didn't want to gave him any chance to talk to me.

Closing my eyes again tried to sleep and I don't know when sleep consumd me?

<><><>

The light rays were falling on my face, I could sence that even with closed eyes, but I wanted to sleep for more time. I suddenly opened my eyes,when I felt a soft kiss on my left cheek, and my eyes met with the pair of gray orbs...
He smiled looking at me and unwillingly a smile creeped to my lips. I wasn't expecting my morning like that.

"Good morning" He said sweetly and I made myself sat up on the bed.

"Good morning" Kissing on his cheek I replied and he blushed sweetly.

I turned my head to saw sofa which was empty it means Saad wasn't in room, the best thing of my day.

"Mami, don't you go school?" Zain asked and I again look at him.

"No" I replied and he made a pout.

I never like any kid in my life, they always made me irritated with their squell. Even whenever anyone with small kids visited our home, I use to took my car and went for outing untill they left. But zain was a different story, he was very cute.

"Why you don't go school? Haven't your birthday come yet?" Zain asked and I was confused with his question but he was he was waiting for answer, looking at me with puppy eyes. I shook my head in reply because I didn't had any idea about the answer

"Papa told me that I'll go school after my birthday" He added happily and I nodded. I wanted to sleep again but that little boy was not leaving me with his overexcited questions. He was asking me numerous unexpected questions including five colours name, and five animal names and what not?

"Zain you sit here I will be back in five minutes" I said and the gray eyed boy nodded with his small smile.

"Mami.." He utter but that small word worked as a dagger in my heart, which make me feel that now I'm saad's wife.

"I want to watch cartoon." He said I nodded. after turning on TV for him, I went to bathroom to fresh and up.

When I stepped out from the bathroom after taking shower zain was still sitting on bed with folded legs and watching cartoons.

"Mami come, watch this" Zain said in overexcited way and I nodded but my mind was running for Maaz.

Sitting beside Zain I picked my mobile to dialled Maaz's number but even after fifteen attempts my call was not connecting. That was strange. I texted him many times but that wasn't delivered. Then I realised...