21.

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

"Farha you go home I'm here with Rimsha" Ateeq said and  she shook her head

"I'm not going anywhere" she said while crying silently. They both were sitting in the room where Rimsha was lying on bed but still unconscious.

"Farha take rest for some time, she will be fine" Ateeq said and He sended back Farha to home forcefully.

"I never thought that my brave girl would do something like this" Farha mumbled while entering her home. she went to Rimsha's room and cried out loudly for her daughter when She listened vibrating sound, that was Rimsha's mobile which was laying on the floor.

Farha picked the phone and saw the screen which was showing Kinza's name.  She received the call and Kinza enquired about Rimsha. Farha informed everything to Kinza and she was shocked to know the same.

"But aunty... Why Rimsha did that?" Kinza asked

"I don't know?" Farha replied after wiping her tears

"Did Saad come to meet her?" Kinza asked and Farha realised that she didn't informed him

"I forgot to inform him, I was tensed so..." Farha was saying when

"Aunty you take rest I'm informing Saad about this."  Kinza said and hanged up the call.

===============

SAAD'S POV :

I realised that I forgot my laptop in conference room, and I didn't prefer to sent anyone else to take that because that single laptop is root of my business, all our advertising designs and ideas were saved in that. I  stopped outside the conference room because I listened something....

Something which I can't imagine to hear in my office.

"Aaah.. Mmm"

"What the hell is this??" I opened the door and I was shocked on what I have witnessed, the scene was an undigestible one for me I literally smacked my forehead with the palm of my right hand

I was shocked on my place, Annie was pinned to wall and Aditya was kissing her, looking at me they both got separated and  Annie turned towards the wall to buttoned up her shirt and I glared Aditya.

"Yeh mera office hai tumhari ayyashi ka adda nhi" I yelled from the top of his lungs and Annie turned to saw me and her eyes became wide.

(This is my office, not the place for your Debauchery)

"You both... How you dare to.." I was saying something when

"Sir.... There is a call for you" Lilly entered the room with large steps.

"Not now" saying that I scoot towards Aditya and Annie but...

"Sir there is an emergency in your home, it's some Arhaan is waiting to talk to you" Lilly said and I was captured by thousands of thoughts that why Arhaan was calling in office if there was any problem in my home, I was thinking about Mummy

"Sir I'm transferring the call here" Lilly said after pointing towards the phone of Conference room and I nodded

"Hello"

"Saad where is your mobile? Why its off?"Arhaan asked in single breath. 

"My mob..." I was going to inform about, that My mobile was broke last day when I bumped with Rimsha so that wasn't working but He didn't let me say a single word.

"Saad Rimsha had tried committed suicide" He said and I was confused, how could he say like that, Rimsha couldn't do anything like that

"Saad yesterday she gulp many sleeping pills, an.... "