15.

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

"Saad what is going on? You were talking about Divorce and mehr" Foziya asked to him but he was busy in making rings of smokes which were coming out from his mouth and nose.

"Saad I'm asking something" His mother asked loudly then examined the condition of room. Broken glasses and Mirror pieces were everywhere as the same as his heart which was broken into uncomfortable pieces

"Yes I'm giving her divorce" He said and sat down on bed while clutching his hair in his fists.

''I don't want to divorce her, but I also don't want to tie her with me without any bond of love. I can't live like this" He said and his mother sat beside him.

"Marriage and divorce are not a small thing, don't make any decisions in hurry." Foziya said and he just nodded while drawing out the packet of cigarette from drawer of side table and picked the lighter from the floor, which was resting there after breaking the mirror.

"Saad stop smoking, if you want to kill yourself then first give me some poison, then do this" Foziya said and snatched the lighter from Saad's hand

"Come with me, I'll send maid to clean your room" Foziya said and Saad glanced at the clock.

"I have to go for a meeting" Saad said and disappointed in washroom.

============

Farha (Rimsha's mum) was sitting in living room reading an article of magazine when she heard car horn sound and she understood that her daughter had came because she had to came for going to shopping

"Rimish beta I was waiting for your call but..." Farha said after putting the magazine on coffee table and looked at her daughter but stopped in between her sentence when saw a big suitcase in her hand and a few tears in her eyes.

"Rimish" making herself Stand Farha took steps towards Rimsha and she hugged her mother tightly.

"Rimish, babu..., mera bachcha stop crying" Caressing her head she said but Rimsha was crying badly.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Have Saad's mother said something?" Farha asked and And Rimsha shook her head while breaking the hug.

"She haven't said anything but.." before Rimsha could say anything she was stopped by her mother

"What is this? These marks" Farha asked when she noticed Red finger marks on Rimsha's cheeks, which was due to Saad's tight grip.

"Saad.. Mum Saad.. Clutched my jaw so harshly, its still painting mum" Rimsha said while crying and rubbed her cheeks with the back of her fingers.

"Don't cry my babu, come here" Farha said and held Rimsha's hand to lead her to sofa ''Sit" She caressed her daughter's head.

"Nuro bring water" Farha ordered and in no time a maid was standing there with a glass of water.

"Take this suitcase to Rimsha's room and arrange everything there properly." Farha ordered the maid and she moved towards stairs after giving a nod

"Mum I'll not go there again. I don't want to live with him." Rimsha said while crying and her mother caressed her head.

"Stop crying Rimish, I'll talk to Saad and his mother too. How he dare to do this to my daughter." Farha said while picking the mobile from coffee table and dialled a number.

"Hello"

"Where are you right now?" Farha asked

"In office" Ateeq replied