27.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Rimsha got ready and went to the venue at the correct time. That was quite undigestable in the way she was dressed herself to attend a party.

The fashion conscious girl was wearing a simple dress which she got in first glance in her wardrobe.

"Rimsha" Kinza said happily and Arhaan came towards her

"How are sister" Arhaan asked and Rimsha smiled but a fake one.

"I'm fine but where are all other people?" Rimsha asked when she didn't found anyone other than Kinza and Arhaan in the big hall, there was only a table With two chairs which was placed in the centre hall.

"everyone is coming in some time you come and sit" Kinza said and Rimsha nodded before sitting on the chair.

"Its not seems like a party." Rimsha said while looking here there because the hall was dim lit with negligible decorations.

"I'm sorry but we didn't get too much time to arrange the very good meeting" Kinza said to Rimsha but she was looking at Arhaan trying to ask about Saad

"Meeting?!" Rimsha asked confusingly

"Meeting.. I mean.. Your meeting and our meeting with other friends" Kinza masked all the matter in single moment and Rimsha nodded.

===============

"Saad bhai you are taking so much time to be ready, gilrs take this much time" Samra entered in the room after a knock and complaint but found Saad sitting on the window seat.

"Saad bhai" Samra said and went to him, he crushed the cigarette and stand up.

"Bhai were you crying?" Samra asked and Saad smiled

"Your brother has an Iron heart, it's not that weak that started crying so easily" Saad said happily, but they both siblings know very well the reality of those words.

"Why your eyes are red if you weren't crying?" Samra asked in slow voice

"Nothing, wohh.. Actually its due to smoke, it creat eye burning sometimes" Saad said and moved towards the washroom.

"Be ready I'm coming in ten minutes" Saad said and Samra nodded and looked at her mobile then went to her room and dialled a number

"Hello"

"Aapi we are going in five minutes, you two be ready" samra said to Simra and she hummed.

"Fine Samra, Zuhaib is ready and we will meet you there" Simra said and samra hanged up the call.

"Samraaaa..."

"Coming bhaiii..." samra respond in Saad's call

"Saad bhai you have to go in party wear something good" Samra said when she saw his smart brother in so simple look for party