28.

RIMSHA'S POV :

How my own mother could do that to me? How she could think to sort out everything between me and Saad? How could she think that I would go with the man who didn't even come to know about me, if I'm alive or died! And Kinza, she did everything on mum's suggestion or that was her plan? I never thought that my mum and friend would do such a thing with me! No one was thinking about me, everyone was thinking about my marriage. Saving Marriage was seems to be more important than my happiness.

I was sitting in hall, busy in my own thoughts when I listened the clicking sound of that door and scoot towards that, that time the door was opened and I stepped out from the hall, I turned to saw him, he was looking at me without blinking but when our gazes met he suddenly averted his eyes.

'My lovely husband, who says that he loves me move than anything, huh' I rolled my eyes and hopped in my car. Everyone waste my time, I was sitting in the room without disturbing anyone then why they couldn't let me stay peacefully? I was asking numerous questions to myself while driving towards the home. After a drive of five minutes I wobbly when driving the car and the car suddenly swerves to the left side. I pushed the break for a moment then again started driving then I realised that something was wrong I stepped out from the car and found the left back tyre was punctured.

"This whole day is unlucky for me." I mumbled and looked here there but there was no one on the road except me. It was a totally deserted Overpass, neither I knew how to change the tyre nor there were any type of garage there. I called mum to send the driver but she didn't received my call. At that time I listened some voice. That was the voice of a bike, there were two man on that bike 

I turned to my left side and found then coming towards me, and they both stopped in front of me.

"Do you need any help" one of the man asked after lifting the windshield of his helmet and I shook my head, but I was sensing negative vibed.

"This area is not safe at this time, say If you need any help" Other man said  and I felt fear.

"I don't need any help, you may go" I yelled on both and thankfully they passed by me. I tried one more time to call mum but she again didn't received the call. Then I decided to book a cab for home.

I was booking a cab when I listened footsteps sound coming towards me  and I felt my hands shivered. I was standing on a place which was far from any residential area as well as any type if shop.
The foot steps came closer to me and that was a man with ragged clothes and he was drunken, I booked the cab and I had to wait for ten minutes for that.

"Where are you going at this time?" that man asked after coming towards me, he was enough dunked that his eyes were half opened and half closed.

I preferred to ignore and decided to sat in the car. I stepped towards the driving seat but he grabbed my arm and I felt my body got shivered.

"Leave my hand" I yelled angrily but from inside I was shivering badly, I pushed him and he lost his balance. I ran towards the car door but due to my heel, my angle was twisted and I fell down and my mobile phone slipped from my hand. I made myself stand suddenly and moved towards the car door but first I had to pick up my mobile which was a few steps away from the car. I hurriedly picked the mobile and turned, but the man was standing just behind me and I got shives in my whole body.

I didn't had energy to do anything, I was confused that should I go towards the car or to other side and all these things were happing in few seconds I didn't have time to think anything. I ran towards the opposite sade of car and removed my sandles while running, while turning my head I found that man was chasing me but he was on some distance. I took a turn and sat down while resting my back from railings to hide myself behind the railing and looked at the mobile, I was thinking to call dad or mum but then I dialled Saad's number with shivering hands.