006

Luna

Luna

Half an hour.

Forty five minutes.

An hour.

Two hours.

Hoseok is a no-show.

Hwayoung gave me his number earlier to talk about the tutoring session. We had agreed to meet at the library at 5:00 pm on the table right next to the entrance.

Perhaps he forgot?

I audibly sighed as I started to collect my things and put them in my backpack. As I turned to pick up my computer, I saw someone sitting right in front of me.

"Geez," I jumped as I placed my hand over my chest to calm down. "You scared me," I chuckled slightly as I placed my computer in my bag. "Do you need a table? I was just leaving," I said as I zipped up my backpack.

"Wait," He stopped me by holding my wrist that still rested on the table, preventing me from standing up.

I looked down at his hand and back at his face with a wary expression. "Uh? Please let go of my hand," I furrowed my eyebrows as I examined his lost expression.

"I- Luna, right?" He breathed out as he let go of me.

How does he know me?

Now it was his turn to eye me curiously as I put the pieces together. "Hoseok," I sighed. "Nice of you to finally meet it," I remarked and let go of my bag, putting it on the chair next to mine.

"I'm sorry, I just got caught up choreographing for the musical and I totally forgot," He gave me an apologetic smile to which I rolled my eyes.

"Look, I understand this isn't your priority but for this to work, you need to be invested. It's a two way street. As my parents always said, you can take someone to a fountain but you can't make them drink, it's their choice. I can help you but you have to be open to it," I finished as I bore my eyes into his big brown ones.

"I- I do want to learn!"

"Then show me you do. Don't keep me waiting for hours without a word. The least you could have done was let me know you'd be late," I let out with a small huff.

"Okay," He gulped and nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to be a bitch but please just, text me next time so I can at least get something to eat," I grumbled as I got my computer out to start our lesson.

"I'm sorry," He sighed as he looked down at his lap.

"It's the first lesson, I understand Hoseok. Just let me know you'll be late next time." I looked up from my computer to look at him and once again met his eyes.

"Yes ma'am," He let out with a small smirk and a mocking salute.

A small smile fought its way onto my lips as I shook my head. "Come on, sit next to me. It's easier to look over your work that way." I patted the empty seat next to mine.

He nodded and sat down beside me, empty handed. "Did you bring anything? Your notes? A computer? A pen or pencil?" I questioned as I examined him.

"Uh, well no," He chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh Hoseok, we have work to do," I snorted with a shake of my head.

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .
author's note

IT'S HOBI'S BIRTHDAY HEREEEE!!!! and it's still his birthday in South Korea so🤩🤩
happy birthday hobi (again hehe) !!!🥰🎉

anyway, here's hobi fINALLYYYYYY!!
i'm excited for hobi n luna🥰

stay safe and hydrated babz🤍