038

Luna

Luna

"Luna, you're leaving tomorrow! You need to tell him now." Violetta gave a stern look at my sobbing self.

"I c-can't Vi. I've wanted this to h-happen for months," I hiccupped. "I just want to spend one last night with him. Just one ordinary night with him," I sobbed into my sleeve as a new set of tears streamed down my cheeks.

"You're being selfish," she told me with a shake of her head. "If he were to leave the day after your date, wouldn't you feel like shit?" Vi continued with a huff, causing a shaky sigh to escape my lips.

"Y- you're right." My sniffles increased as I nodded my head in agreement. "I- I just don't k-know what to do, Vi. I- I've fallen in love with him," I cried, letting my sobs echo through the apartment. "And now I have to leave him."

"It's not your fault, Luna," she sighed, sitting down beside me on the cold floor.

"But either way, you need to tell him tonight. Preferably before the date, that way he won't feel like you lied to him throughout the whole night," she whispered gently, trying to calm my hysteric sobs and kissed the top of my head with a small encouraging smile.

"Y-you're right," I wiped my tears away. "I need to see him. I need to tell him," I let out, before reaching for my purse.

"Woah there hot stuff, let's at least look presentable when we go all out and break the news." She grimaced as she handed me a mirror.

"Oh fuck," I cursed under my breath with wide eyes. "Okay yeah, let me at least clean my face," I mumbled to no one in particular.

"You do that." She smiled genuinely for what seemed like the first time today. "Now, I'll be here when you get back, okay?"

"Yes. Thank you, Vi." I smiled up at her, wiping away my tear stained cheeks.

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .
author's note

heYYYY !!

there's gonna be a double update today/tonight !!

i just wanted you guys to realize how affected luna is with everything that's going on with her family and now hobi as well.

plus, i love vi and luna' s friendship huhu

i hope u're all liking forget me not !!

stay safe and healthy loves 🤍