012

Luna

Luna

"Luna, here," Hobi called for me as he entered the studio again. "I got you heating pads and ice packs. The heating pads are just in case if it hurts somewhere else; they help numb the pain sometimes," He finished and placed them on the small towel on the floor.

"Thank you," I looked at him tentatively. "You didn't have to do this," I stated as I looked down at the four ice packs and two heating pads.

"Of course I did! You got hurt in our first lesson. The least I could do is help you," He smiled softly as he sat down in front of me on the floor.

He grabbed an ice pack and gently placed it on my injured ankle. His fingertips brushed against my bare skin, eliciting a soft gasp from my lips. "I'm sorry," He whispered, entranced by our skin-ship.

"Stop apologizing," I reached out for his hand and squeezed it softly. "It's just a sprained ankle," I shook my head with a small smile decorating my lips.

His eyes suddenly met mine, making me stop all movement and gulp nervously. His eyes trailed all over my facial features before he gently placed his other hand on top of my smaller one.

What is he doing right now?

He rubbed small circles on my hand with a fond expression as he looked up at me. "Hoseok-" I gulped as I tried to look anywhere but at him.

"Hobi," He interrupted with a small smile. "Call me Hobi, please."

"Right, well, can we get out of here? It smells a bit funky," I scrunched my nose slightly, emitting a hearty laugh from his lips.

"C'mon, I brought my car today. I'll take you home," He offered and extended his hand out for me to take. I slowly grabbed his hand and looked up at him as he helped me stand up. I stumbled over my feet but he quickly caught me and let out a small smile. My eyes found his and the close proximity only made me appreciate them more. The soft brown with the slightly lighter specs on his irises looked intently at me, making me shift nervously. I cleared my throat and shifted my gaze to his shoulder, the one I was holding onto.

"Hold onto me as we walk out," He whispered once we made eye contact. I simply nodded and tightened my hold on him as he tightened his around my waist.

"I better not fall," I grumbled as I playfully glared at him.

"I think we're past that now, Luna," He chuckled under his breath as he glanced down at my ankle.

"Hilarious," I muttered as he let out another soft giggle.

We made our way to his car as I held onto him like my life depended on it. My ankle was throbbing and the ice packs only went so far. I grimaced as I looked down at it and shook my head again. He gently sat me down in the passenger's seat, repeatedly asking me if I was okay.

"Yes, I'm okay," I smiled reassuringly, making him nod in return and close my door. I quickly placed the ice pack on top of my ankle once more and let out a soft sigh of relief.

Once he started driving me home, I grew disappointed. I wanted to spend more time with him today, but I had to go and get hurt, like the clumsy mess I am.

"H-hobi?"

He smiled at my use of his nickname but his eyes were glued to the road in front of us. "Yes?"

"Can we get some ice cream? It'll be on me," I offered with a bright smile, ignoring the lingering pain in my ankle.

"Ice cream? Sure, I'm always down for some," He grinned as he made a small detour to the ice cream shop; it was right in front of a small record store.

"Okay, stay here while I get them for us," He suggested as he took off his seat belt.

"Okay," I mumbled as I rummaged around my purse before I found my wallet. "Here you go, for our ice creams," I said as I gave him some money.

"I'll pay don't worry."

"Dude just let me pay," I rolled my eyes and placed the money on his hands.

"Fine," He sighed and shook his head slightly. "I'll be right back," He smiled before he locked the doors and left to pick up the ice cream.

As I look at him through the large window in the shop, I couldn't help but smile.

His aura is enticing and bright. He was so gentle and worried when I got hurt. The way he looked at me with so much care as he caressed my hand in the studio. How he held me on our way back to the car and apologized incessantly for my injury.

He's so warm. I bet, he makes those around him feel special and cared for.

I like how he makes me feel, safe.

He suddenly opened his door with two ice cream cones. "Here you go, Luna," He smiled brightly. "Everything alright since I left? Thinking about me when I was gone?" He winked.

Yes.

"You wish," I nudged his shoulder with a small smile.

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .
author's note:

heyy!

here's luna and hobi!!! my babiesss uwu

i hope u all liked this chapterr!
some development happening,,, maybe?👀

and uhh i might not be updating as often btw :/ i'm not at my best and i think i have some things i need to figure out.
i apologize.

i'll try to update somewhat frequently though :)

i love u<3

i hope u're all safe and healthy.

and remember to drink lots of water🤍