033

[double update !! please read chapter 032 before this one

[double update !! please read chapter 032 before this one. thank u !! <3]

Luna

"Which one's first?" Hobi sat up as he studied both paper-bags I held up.

"Mm, popeyes first." My smirk remained decorating my lips as I quickly reached for the chips.

"Whatever you say." He smiled as he peered at me.

"What?" I asked, mid-eating a chip. I quickly covered my mouth in embarrassment.

"Nothing." He quickly shook his head, but his smile remained as he grabbed a mouthful of chips.

He stayed quiet as he chewed on them. His eyes closed as his head cocked to the side in thought.

His eyes opened to meet my anticipating gaze. He let out a cute, low chuckle as he covered his mouth. My eyes brightened at his soft giggle as my heart-rate sped up.

His giggles calmed once our eyes met again. "I liked these," he let out, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Good, that means I win," I whispered with a mischievous smirk.

"Now hold on, I didn't say they were better than Mcdonald's chips." He smirked at my now evident disappointment.

"Alright then that leaves Shake Shack." I quickly grabbed the bag and took out the pack of chips. I grabbed a few for me and some for him.

As I munched on mine, I felt him finally take them. I turned around to look at him, only to see that he didn't take them but bit into them. As he fed from my hand, his eyes remained trained on mine. My eyes instinctively travelled down to his lips. They were red from all the eating we've done this past hour.

Once I was aware of what I was doing, my eyes flickered to his enchanting eyes once more. Our eyes met and I could see hesitation and uncertainty swirling in his irises as he glanced down at me.

I bit my lip uncertainly and grabbed the bag and placed it back with the other ones. When I turned back around, our proximity caused me to audibly gasp.

"Hobi," I whispered shakily as his eyes travelled down to my lips.

He leaned in a bit, giving me room to lean in as well. My eyes drooped slightly as our lips almost touched.

But just before they could, he turned away, causing my nose to awkwardly bump into his cheek.

Embarrassment ran through me as I quickly straightened up and cleared my throat.

"Hobi?" I whispered quietly, never looking away from the side of his face.

He only shakes his head before gazing back down at the chips.

"I should go." He clears his throat before hastily standing up.

"But-" I started, a small frown decorating my features.

"Just, stop. Okay?" Hoseok sighed as he grabbed his jacket.

"I didn't do anything," I let out, confused at his outburst. "You're the one who asked me out like this. You're the one who initiated this."

He sighed as he closed his eyes in defeat. "I know, and that's the problem." I heard his faint mumble, confusing me further. "I'm sorry, Luna, but I should go." He straightened his jacket, and before I could utter a reply, he left.

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .
author's note

YIKES HOBI STOP BIAS WRECKING ME PLEASEEEEEEE
that goes to you too, yoongi.

UGH I LOVE THEM AND MISSED BTS SM 🥺🥺🥺🥺

OMG WINGS XJDBXJDBX
BRB GONNA GO DIE

OOF

also what did u think of this chapter?🤓

i hope u're all okay and staying inside !!

stay safe and healthy please 🤍