016

[double update !! make sure to read chapter 015 first hehe

[double update !! make sure to read chapter 015 first hehe. thank u<3]

Luna

"You're ready," I grinned as we ambled across the corridor on our way to the testing center. We were both walking in a slow pace; he claimed it was due to my injured ankle, but I knew it was predominantly because of his nerves.

"I don't know, Luna," He whispered. His eyes looked down at his feet as his doubts clouded his mind.

"You answered every question right. We've been studying for weeks now! We just reviewed right now and you did great," I turned around to face him. "You're so smart, Hobi. Don't psych yourself out on this," I frowned and leaned on my uninjured leg for support. "You know the material. Don't overthink it."

"But it's different when it's just us," He sighed, his eyes still looking down at his feet. "You're always encouraging me and congratulating me. On this test, it'll just be me and the material. I won't have the reassurance and comfort that you're there, helping me succeed."

I sighed at his words and looked around, trying to find a solution to his pending anxiety. My eyes travelled down to his hands and saw him play with the charms, which as I've come to realize is a nervous habit of his. His stance was awkward as his eyes stayed glued to his shoes. I frowned at him, pondering on how I could help him with his test-anxiety.

Wait, perhaps I can be there without being there.

"I've got it!" I exclaimed before fumbling around my bag.

"What are you talking about? What do you have?" He questioned, curiously looking over to my bag.

I hope this will do.

"Here," I sighed in relief once I found my favorite pin. "I take this everywhere I go. It's a Ravenclaw pin my brother got me. It's sort of like my good luck charm," I beamed and looked up at him, only to meet his tired gaze.

At least I got him to look up from his shoes.

"I- I know I can't physically be there with you when you take your exam, so I want you to take a piece of me with you. It's as if I'm there, encouraging you every step of the way," I smiled nervously and tried to hand him the pin.

He merely stared at me, curiosity swirling in his dark irises. My gaze didn't falter, however, staying glued to his sharp one. "You're giving me your lucky pin?" He inquired with a melodic soft tone.

"Yeah, I won't be able to be there with you but maybe this will make you feel like am," I grinned as I successfully handed him the pin.

"Thank you, Luna," He smiled, making his eyes crinkle. My heart beat rapidly against my chest at his heart-shaped grin. I relished in the sight, his smile made me smile. His eyes stared down at my pin with a certain admiration, causing my smile to grow slightly. And in this moment, I realized that I would do anything to see him smile like this again.

"You really didn't have to," His voice brought me back to reality as I shook my head at my own thoughts.

"I- I want to," I laughed lightly and placed my pin on his hand. "Now, go ace your test."

"I will," He nodded and strode into the classroom with his head held high.

"I know," I smiled at his form as it slowly disappeared into the sea of students.

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .
author's note:

i've come to a conclusion.

i'm not the same person after listening to safaera by bad bunny.

,,, stream his new album btw🤪

my plane's about to board but i wanted to publish this beforehand hehe

stay safe my loves!! 🤍