022

Luna

Luna

I had downed one too many drinks at the moment. It didn't help that each was right after the other.

I sighed after I chugged my last drink and looked to my side, only to find Jimin and Hwayoung laughing together amidst all the commotion around them. He kissed her cheek and wrapped his arms around her as she talked about something.

They're so perfect for each other.

I might seem like a stalker but Jimin and Hwayoung were a sight no one would willingly take their eyes off. The happiness their relationship exudes is almost overwhelming, in the best way possible.

I smiled as I shook my head at myself, turning away from the enthralling couple. I downed the components of my new drink and placed the empty glass on the counter.

I grew bored, sitting here alone. My mind went back to a place I've been trying to escape all night. His red hair haunted me amongst all the brunettes in the building. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to think of anything else, anyone else. But, as always, my attempts were futile as his smile took over my thoughts. I grumbled in my seat, giving up completely as I turned around and discreetly looked around the club, wondering where my favorite student went.

I had seen him entering the club earlier tonight. I knew I didn't mistake him for anyone else. I could distinguish him in a crowded room by now. That's the problem. I sighed to myself and shook my head at my actions before turning back to the bar. I placed the chin in the palm of my hands as I looked over at the drink the bartender placed in front of me.

Stop looking for him, Luna!

I grabbed my drink from the bartender with a small smile. "Thanks."

Before I could scold myself any further, someone interrupted my thoughts.

"Looking for someone?"

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .
author's note:

heLLOOOooooOoo

double update today because why nOt?

so yesterday i was coughing a lot and had a runny nose and i'm just :')
hoping i'm not sick dxibeiz

everyone please stay safe and healthy.

my prayers to everyone suffering from this virus.

i love u🤍