015

Luna

Luna

"Hey," I smiled as I leaned against the wall Hobi was leaning on.

"Luna," He grinned as he put his phone away.

"Ready for your test today?"

His smile dropped and he suddenly stood up straight. "O-oh, the test," He smiled nervously.

"Yes... the test we've been preparing for," I eyed him cautiously. "Did you review yesterday for half an hour like I told you to?" I hugged my books closer to my chest as he looked anywhere but at me.

"I-"

"Hoseok," I warned. "Don't lie to me."

"H- how's your ankle?" He attempted to divert the topic to my foot with a boot that runs all the way up to the start of my knee.

"It's fine. The doctor said it wasn't fractured but to wear the boot since it's sprained and I walk around campus all day," I looked down at my boot tentatively before snapping back to our previous conversation. "Anyway, your test?"

"I-" He sighed before his eyes met mine again. "I forgot. I needed to choreograph another routine for the musical," He rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"Hobi," I audibly sighed. "At what time is your class?"

"At three."

I looked down at my watch to see that it was only 1:20 pm. "Okay, let's go to the library quickly to review for a bit," I nodded towards the corridor that lead to my favorite building in this university.

"Aren't you hungry? I know you just got out of class," He stopped me by standing in front of me.

"I already ate," I lied and shook my head dismissively. "Now come on," I slightly nudged him to the side so we could walk together.

"Luna, you don't have to do this. I'm the one who didn't study yesterday," He stated as he looked down at me when we walked by each other's side.

"I just want to help," I whispered softly.

He sighed and shook his head, causing me to halt in place.

"Do you not want to?" I tilted my head and took in his lazy stance.

"No no! You know I need to pass this exam," He quickly said before looking down at the floor. "I just feel guilty, I suppose."

"Don't," I smiled softly. "Now come on, we're wasting time," I beamed and walked into the awaiting library.

"Libraries sure make you happy," He laughed as he witnessed how my excited demeanor juxtaposed the lazy one I displayed in the halls.

"I guess," I shrugged. "Or maybe it's the company," I winked.

His eyes widened as he halted in the middle of the library. "Luna-" He chuckled breathlessly.

"What? Come on," I pat the seat next to him as look up at him. "We don't have all day."

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .
author's note:

red tulips got deleted but it'S BACK !!

oof that bummed me out a bit but i'm glad it's back hehe.

anyway, i have an hour to kill at the airport so i might double update,,,?

idk heizjex

also, i might do the faceclaims but i feel like not a lot of people will like luna's,,, bloop

stay safe loves !!! 🤍