024

Luna

Luna

I decided to grab my purse and follow him to where he'd be going, the dance floor.

Does he want to dance or something?

"Oh, you want to dance?" I gave him a cat-like grin and winked playfully at his awestruck expression.

"Luna," His cheeks flushed slightly as he averted his gaze to someone else.

"Luna?" I heard Vi's voice from behind me.

"Vi!" I exclaimed and jumped into her arms with an excited smile. I squealed in delight at the sight of my friend after not seeing her for about an hour.

"Woah, I missed you too," I felt her giggle against our hug before she pulled away. "Now, how much did you drink?"

"Well, I drank with you..." I started with my eyes sheepishly running all over the place. A light giggle escaped my lips once I met her stern gaze.

"Aha, and after you drank with me? Did you drink alone?"

"Of course!" I grinned as I looked up at her with pure excitement, my arms flailing everywhere.

"Luna," She shook her head, but I could see the proud grin on the edge of her lips. Before she could openly congratulate me for letting loose tonight, a faint cough from beside me caught her attention.

"I was wondering if I could take her home?" Hoseok interrupted our exchanged with a hesitant raise of his hand.

Violetta eyed him warily before looking at me again. "Do we trust him?" She questioned next to my ear. I quickly nodded with a grin decorating my lips.

"Oh, yeah. And don't worry, I have my pepper spray!" I told her with a light giggle.

She nodded softly before looking up at him once more. "If you so much as touch her the wrong way, you will undoubtedly regret it," She glared daggers at him, making him shakily nod his head in response.

"Yes ma'am," He gulped, causing her to nod. I grinned at his uncharacteristic nervousness but remained still, enjoying every second of this.

Violetta then kissed my cheek. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," She whispered in my ear and let go of my hand.

Hoseok then gently reached for my hand as a means to keep me close to him whilst we made our way out of the rowdy club.

I wonder where this night will take me next.

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .
author's note:

happy friday guys !!!

so i was working on my next story and i usually send the chapters to my best friend first and🥺🥺 she liked it 🥰
now i'm kind of excited to share it with u guys.

i hope u're liking forget me not !!

what do u think of luna? or hobi? or any other character really lol
lemme know pleasee

stay safe loves, wash ur hands please !! 🤍