019

Luna

Luna

"I think a friend of mine should be here soon," Vi exclaimed over the loud music.

"Who?" I inquired, rather loudly to match the rowdiness of the club.

"Jimin," She smiled. "He's bringing his girlfriend!"

Jimin. Where have I heard that name before?

"Oh, that's cool," I nodded slowly as I looked around the crowded club.

"C'mon, let's have a few drinks," She grabbed my hand and lead me to the bar, filled with drunk teenagers. Vi apparently prefers to start off her nights with shots.

"Uh, Vi I don't drink!" I exclaimed with widened eyes.

"You don't have to, but if you wish to try it tonight, you can. I'll be right by your side," She smiled before downing her first shot of the night.

I contemplated her words as I looked down at the drink in my hands.

I came here to try new things. I can't be afraid of everything anymore.

I craved an adventure, right?

Without another word, I drank all the contents from my shot glass in one gulp. As soon as I felt the burning sensation in my throat, I let out a faint sound of disgust.

Why would people drink something with such a vile taste?

Vi chuckled at my reaction and patted the seat next to hers. "It gets better as you go," She claimed and handed me a drink with another in her left hand for her to gulp down.

"To trying new things," She yelled over the ruckus around us.

"To trying new things," I smiled as our glasses touched with a soft clink and drank the alcohol.

Tonight will be different.

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .
author's note:

hMMMM tonight will be different she says,,,,
will it?👀

i'm late but here u go !!!
might double update,,,? :p

i hope u're all taking care of urselves and having a great day/night !!!

mach love to all of u🤍