023

[double update! please read chapter 022 before this one<3]

Luna

I promptly turned around, only to be met with the red flaming hair that's been on my mind throughout the whole night. It was a mess, falling over his eyes yet showcasing some of his forehead. His skin was glowing, covered in sweat from all the dancing I presume. His black leather boots complimented his all black attire, which contrasted his everyday style. He looked... different. My eyes found his and I swear I froze in place.

I've been looking for him all night, yet now that he's here I couldn't utter a single word in his direction.

C'mon, you guys talk all the time. Pull yourself together, Luna.

I cleared my throat and held up my drink. "Hoseok," A small grin snaked its way onto my red-tinted lips as I looked up at him. I couldn't contain my smile at the sight of him and it showed.

"Luna," He smiled softly. "Fancy seeing my tutor at my favorite club. It's kind of like seeing a teacher outside of school," He shivered as a means to exhibit the repulsion, but his teasing grin indicated that he was merely joking.

"Tutors can have fun too, you know," I taunted with a raised brow.

"Really now?" His teased with a faint smirk adorning his pink lips, amusement swirling in his dark irises as he looked down at me.

"Mm I just said so, didn't I?" I giggled and covered my mouth.

Did I just giggle?

"How about you have fun with me tonight, tutor," He suggested with a small smirk and took a step closer to me. He easily towered over me as I sat down on one of the bar stools.

"I will," I smirked teasingly. "But let me rest my ankle first. It kind of hurts from earlier."

His teasing and amusement quickly dissipated and he hastily sat down on the stool next to mine. "Your ankle still hurts?" His eyes were wide as he looked down at my boots.

"Just a bit," I squinted my eyes and brought my index finger and my thumb closer to show him how little my ankle hurt.

"Oh, Luna," He quickly set his drink down and gave me his undivided attention. "How about we get out of here? You should rest your ankle if it started to hurt again."

"Noooo," I whined and waived a dismissive hand at him, the alcohol noticeably taking its toll on me. "I'm tired of staying at home," I pouted. "I came here to have fun!" I threw my hands up in the air with a wide grin.

"But Luna-"

"No!" I huffed like a child. "I want to stay here, with you."

"With me?" The amusement returned clear as day in his dark eyes.

"Mhmm," I nodded with a soft giggle.

"You get so giggly and honest once you've had a few drinks," He chuckled and shook his head at my behavior.

"Oh, I've never drunk alcohol before."

"You mean to tell me that this is your first time drinking, and you're alone?" His eyes widened as he looked around the loud club.

"Shh!" I pressed my index finger on his lips and looked at the bartender who was looking disapprovingly at us.

His eyes narrowed down to my fingers until I realized what I was doing and removed my hand. "Keep it down, little dancer, I don't want everyone to know," I rolled my eyes.

"Little dancer?" He smirked. "Who are you calling little? You're like 152 centimeters tall," He snickered.

"Centi what? I can barely hear you," I lied with a small smile, shouting over the loud music.

"Luna, let's just leave," He suggested again as he grabbed my hand to leave.

"No! I can't leave Vi," I crossed my arms over my chest like a petulant child.

"You're so difficult when you want to be, you know that?" He sighed before he started walking towards the dance floor.

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .
author's note:

bloop here we gOoo

a double update for u guys hehe

i'll try to update again this week but no promises 'cause my spring break just ended and i'll be starting my classes online tomorrow so🥴

but anywayyy, i hope u're all having a great day/night !!

much love and please stay safe my loves🤍