Chapter Two

Excuse any errors.
_______________________________

MyAngel

We walked into the kitchen and I examined the drink table. It's been a minute since I had a drink. I was definitely gonna take it light tonight. I picked up a bottle of Crown as Reign handed me a shot.

"Unh unh, not tonight Reign."

"Girl, take it." I rolled my eyes before downing the shot and placing the glass on the table.

"What the hell was that?" I asked clearing my throat before fixing me a drink.

"Bacardi." She smiled.

"Bitch, you know what that white liquor do to me."

"Mhm. That's the point."

She slapped my butt before walking out of the kitchen. I picked up the bottle of apple juice before pouring it into my cup.

"We mixing drinks now?" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned and saw Ryan with a cup in his hand.

"Hey Ryan." I smiled pulling him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around.

"I missed you." He said placing me back on my feet. "How lil man doin?"

"I missed you too." I replied as I picked up my drink and took a sip. "He doin good. He's grown since winter. You gotta come by and see him."

"Oh most definitely. Imma slide through fasho." He said looking me up and down before taking a sip from his cup as well.

"Ryan.. why you looking at me like that?" I chuckled.

"It's been six months since I last saw you. I'm just admiring the view. Cali been treatin you right girl."

"I mean, it's ight." I said shrugging while taking another sip.

"MyAngel!" Reign said walking back into the kitchen. "Bitch, I know you hear them playing our song. Oh, my fault. Hey Ryan."

"Wassup with you?" He asked pulling her into a hug.

"Aww, the three musketeers back in action. I say we take a shot." She said turning around to the counter and pouring 3 shorts.

"You know MyAngel a lightweight." Ryan teased. "Her ass gone be drunk by the end of the night."

"That's the goal." Reign smiled. We each picked up a glass and raised them up. "To old times!"

"To old times." We said in unison before taking the shot.

"Whew shit."

"Imma catch back up with y'all later." Ryan said before walking over to a group of guys I didn't recognize.

"Did I interrupt something?" Reign asked while hopping on the counter.

"No." I simply replied. "Not really."

"That boy is so in love with you, it's sad."