Chapter Thirteen

Excuse any errors.
_________________________

MyAngel

3 Months Later

"I feel like a fat pig." I complained to Reem as I walked back into our bedroom. The renovations were done about a month ago, and Aiden and I moved in. It's located in Manhattan, and I love it. I was relieved to be away from all the bullshit.

Laughing at what I said, he pulled me down on the bed to lay beside him

"Baby, you not fat. My boy just big." He said rubbing my stomach.

"You just so confident that it's a boy, huh?"

"I know it is."

"We'll see tomorrow at the ultrasound. Stacie know what she havin yet?"

Stacie is about 7 months now and she look like she about to damn pop at any minute. I'm kinda ready for her to go ahead and give birth so Reem can find out if it's his or not. I hate the thought of her possibly being around, but I know it's nothing that no one can change.

"A boy. I'm still gettin that test done though. I'll be dammed if she try to pin a baby on me."

I just nodded my head.

"And if he is yours then what?"

"Imma man up and take care of him. You ain't gotta worry about none of that though, ight?" He said pecking my lips. I nodded my head as he got out of the bed. "I gotta head over to the warehouse and handle some business. I'll be back later on."

"Okay." He bent down and pecked my lips again before heading out of the room. Once I heard the front door close, I got out of the bed and walked into Aiden's room and noticed he was still asleep. I smiled before closing his door.

I pulled out my phone and called Reign as I headed down the stairs. We haven't talked in a while, and I was missing my friend.

"Trina you better cook that shit up right, and I ain't playin." She yelled into the phone. "Hello my love."

I chuckled to myself. "Hey. I call at a bad time?"

"Nah, these bitches just actin stupid. Nothing new. Wassup?"

"Kareem just left to head over there and I'm here all alone with Aiden. I just wanted to see if you would come over, but you sound busy."