Chapter Nine

Excuse any errors.
__________________________

Kareem

"I wouldn't take another step if I was you." Red said lighting a blunt.

"Nigga, don't nobody take orders from you." Meech said as he started to walk closer to them. All of Red's boys picked up their guns and held them up.

"Come on bro. You doin this shit for what? Because my niggas caught you lackin, or because I'm runnin shit and you ain't really gettin no business?"

The back door opened, and Rod walked out with his guns up along with some of our other niggas. Marcell turned to Rod and shot his gun. Red and the other niggas started to shoot too.

"Fuck man!" Meech groaned loudly while shooting back. I looked around and saw more niggas coming from different places surrounding us.

"I gotchu bro. Stay focused." I said to Meech. I started shooting all around, watching as bodies dropped one by one.

"Red gone!" I heard Rod yell over the bullets.

I already knew his fat ass went back into the warehouse. I ran in through the hole that was in the wall. I heard Meech calling out after me but I didn't pay it any attention. I'm tryna get to Red. I'm tired of playin with his ass.

I ran up the stairs to my office and saw him sitting in my chair. I lifted up my gun to shoot, but he shot first causing a bullet to hit my shoulder. My body hit the wall and he walked towards me.

"I'm finna end yo ass boy." He said smiling at me. He lifted up the gun and pointed it at me.

"Like hell you is." I heard Meech say. He fired the gun multiple times and Red fell back. After making sure he was dead, Meech ran over to me. "You good bro?"

"It's just my shoulder." I groaned.

"Fuck that, we gotta get you to the hospital."

He dropped his guns to the floor and lifted me up. I wrapped my other arm around his shoulder as we walked out of the room.

"Aye bro, we did that shit though." I chuckled. He looked me and smirked.

"We always do."

MyAngel

The Next Morning

"She came over askin for help? It's a set up." Reign said as she poured herself a glass of orange juice. I had just told her that Stacie dropped by last night.

"She was in here crying and everything. I felt bad because I know how it feels to be alone during a pregnancy, but that bitch gives me bad vibes. Like she on some sneaky shit. Nothing about what she said seemed genuine."

"Girl whole time that baby probably ain't even Reem's. This bitch tryna play both of y'all."

"I know." I said looking into space.

"So, where does this leave you and him now? You done completely? I wouldn't blame you. He fucked up for ghostin you."

"If I could be done completely, I would."