Chapter Four

Excuse any errors.
__________________________________

MyAngel

I woke up around 10 this morning to the sun shining through the window.

It's been days since I've talked to Ryan and Kareem. I tried not to stress too much about Ryan because I knew he would eventually come around. He was just in his feelings about the Kareem situation.

Not talking to Kareem on the other hand did bother me a little bit. I guess he's feeling a way about our last conversation, but I feel like I made the right decision for the both of us. I leave for California in three weeks. There's no point in tryna start anything that would probably end up falling apart the second I touch back down in Cali.

I was laying in the bed scrolling through Instagram as Aiden still laid asleep beside me. There was a knock on my front door causing me to get up. I threw on a pair of sweatpants before heading towards the door.

"Goodmorning sunshine." Reign smiled as she handed me a coffee.

"You have too much energy in the morning babe. Why you here so early?" I questioned as I took the coffee and opened the door wider for her to walk in.

"Well excuse me bitch. I just blessed yo life with my presence and a coffee and you gone treat me like this? So rude." She said rolling her eyes.

"You so damn dramatic. Wassup?" I asked taking a seat on the couch.

"I wanna drive up to Manhattan today. I need to do some shopping."

"Shit, I need to be doing some shopping too." I said before sipping my coffee. "I don't have a babysitter though."

"So? Bring him with us."

"Alright now, you know how he gets."

"Don't do my baby."

"Your baby is a spoiled brat." I chuckled to myself. "But okay. Will you get him ready while I get ready?"

"He sleep?"

"Mhm." She followed me into my room and picked him up. I walked into the bathroom and started to get ready.

"You got a text!" She yelled from the room.

"From?"

"Kareem." I could tell she was smiling by the way she said his name.

"Read it."

"He said..." She cleared her throat to make her voice deeper. "'What's good withchu? I know I been anti lately. I just been handlin some shit. Let me make it up to you?' Want me to respond?" She asked now in her normal voice.

"Nah." I shrugged. "I'll text back later."

"Y'all ain't been talkin?"

"I told him I didn't wanna get into a relationship." She gasped.

"He wanted to get into a relationship with you? The nigga don't even do relationships I heard."