Chapter Seventeen

Excuse any errors.
_______________________________

Reign

2 Days Later

"Reign, my shit better be getting prepared and distributed properly man." Reem said into the phone. I sighed loudly. He act like shit can't get done without him being here.

"Nigga, calm the hell down. You know I do my job, and I do it well. If shit go wrong, I know how to handle it. Enjoy ya lil vacation and stop calling me." I heard MyAngel laughing in the background.

"Ight man. But if shit do go wrong-"

"You won't find out until you get back. Bye, have fun and bring me back a sweatshirt." I said hanging up before he could say anything back.

Putting me in charge of the girls was probably one of the best things Reem did for his business, but he be acting like I don't know what I'm doing. I grew up around this shit. It was in my blood.

I got out of the car and walked into the warehouse. It was unusually quiet. I assumed everybody was working.

"Hey baby." Meech said walking up to me and pecking my lips.

"Hey. Why it's so quiet in here today?"

"Everybody out sellin. The girls in the back cooking and packaging shit up so they can go drop it off." I just nodded my head.

"Imma go check and make sure shit right." I started to walk away and he slapped my ass.

"Nigga!" I turned around laughing.

"What? It's mine ain't it? I touch it when I want." He said smirking. I laughed shaking my head before walking towards the room where the girls work. I could hear music blasting from outside the door. I bust through the door and cut the music off.

"Y'all in here being loud as hell. All I know is that shit better be set up properly." They all nodded their heads in unison before continuing to place the bricks in the bag. I started to walk around making sure the shit was right. I did not need Reem tryna blame me if they mess this up. His ass was already paranoid.

"Yo Trina, ya bag looking a lil light." I said lifting it up.

"That's because uh-"

"That's because uh what?" I asked mocking her. "Where the rest of the fucking product?" She just looked at me and didn't say anything. I looked around at the other girls and they all looked just as guilty. "See, I ain't got time to play with y'all asses today. Meech, get in here! All y'all bitches strip. Now."

"Wassup?" Meech asked walking into the room. "Why you got them strippin?"

"One of these bitches stealin the product. Search they bags over there on the floor." He nodded his head and started searching the bags. I had no doubt in my mind that it was this bitch Trina. She been moving funny ever since I took over. I watched as Meech poured out all of the bricks from each bag. He got to the last bag and 3 bricks of cocaine fell out.

"Aye, who shit is this?" Meech asked. I turned my attention to Trina.

"Bitch, bring yo ass here. Meech, make sure they clean this shit up and make sure that shit right." He nodded his head and I dragged Trina out the room. I took her down to the basement and made her sit in a chair before tying her up.