it's me

Angsty
-
-
-
3rd POV
-
-
-
How long has it been since everything changed, for chuuya how long has it been since everything changed for dazai.

How long has it been since everything changed, for both of them 4 years that's how long. One thing was all it took for chuuya, to fall apart in the darkness of being in the port mafia. Dazai left so why was he here, dazai was the one who recruited him. Dazai was the one chuuya, trusted most of all dazai was the one who gave chuuya a new home. Now he's gone now he was nowhere, to be found nowhere to be seen.

Who cared though he was labeled a traitor, people in the port mafia still feared him. Due to him being, the youngest mafia executive the demon prodigy.
" Chuuya are you okay? " tachihara asked
Chuuya sighed knowing tachihara, didn't mean anything but to make sure he was okay.

Chuuya was tired he didn't care, he looked down and nodded. Not really wanting to talk to anyone, and he continued his paper work putting in his report. Leaving the port mafia HQ, as he walked home chuuya looked around. Watching the activities, going on around him wondering what decisions they made to end up here.

What decisions he made to end up here, then someone grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.
" Chuuya? " The person asked
Chuuya looked in shocked, but quickly pain and anger came.
" Sorry but who are you? " Chuuya said coldly
He could see the hurt expression, on the other but he didn't care nor does he want to care. He can't lie to himself he did care, he hated himself for being the one who hurt him.

At the moment why didn't he just be honest
" Chuuya it's me dazai " Dazai said you can hear the pain in his voice
Chuuya clenched his fist
" I'm sorry but I don't know you now if you'll excuse me " Chuuya said
Then turned away and started walking, and didn't look back no matter how much he wanted to see those beautiful brown eyes.

How much he wanted to feel what, being in his arms was like again. No matter how much he wanted to hear, dazai say his name like he's all dazai cares about. He kept walking as the, painful memories flooded into his head.

" Chuuyaaa~ " Dazai sang out walking up to the ginger with a smile
" What do you want dazai? " Chuuya asked
Dazai smiled brighter and gave chuuya a small box chuuya looked at dazai confused
" What is it? " Chuuya asked
" Just opened it chuu " Dazai said
Chuuya did as he was told and opened it showing rings
" Like em chuuya it took me forever finding matching rings " Dazai said
Chuuya blushed brightly
" Dazai.......why? " Chuuya asked
Looking at dazai
" Because I love you chuuya do I really need a reason? " Dazai asked
Chuuya smiled softly and looked away
Putting on the ring dazai gave him as dazai out his own on
" Your an idiot " Chuuya said
Dazai chuckled and kisses chuuya before walking pasted him
" I'm off on a mission so don't do anything with anyone " Dazai looked back at chuuya and smirked
Chuuya blushed darkened
" Shut it asshole " Chuuya said and turned around
The next 3 years chuuya and dazai would find themselves still wearing the rings until dazai never came back from going to help oda and after a year chuuya finally took of the ring finally bringing himself to let go but he never actually let go

Tears wanted to fall but he wouldn't allow it, he looked at his hand and where the ring use to sit on his finger. Maybe if chuuya stayed in work a bit longer, or talked with tachihara a bit longer he wouldn't be here at the moment. He wouldn't have seen dazai, or remembered anything he wanted to forget.

Wanted to let go but couldn't, maybe if dazai was honest to himself. He wouldn't have told chuuya, he loved him if dazai didn't want to hurt him
He wouldn't have told him the truth, he wouldn't have kept him so close. just like every wish, on a shooting star they come true.

" Chuuyaaa~ " Dazai sang out walking up to chuuya
" What do you want? " Chuuya asked
Dazai smiled at chuuya like always
" Is chibi having a hard time " Dazai said
" Shut the hell up I don't need your help " Chuuya said still trying to get the paper work he needs dazai just chuckled
" We have a mission later so don't try and drag me down will you " Dazai said
" Shut it asshole " Chuuya said and turned around
The next 3 years chuuya and dazai would find themselves still having nothing but dislike for the other

How long has it been since everything, changed for chuuya How long has it been since everything changed for dazai.

How long has it been since everything, changed for them both 4 years that's how long. One thing changed everything, chuuya sat and finished his report.
" Chuuya are you okay? " tachihara asked
" Why wouldn't I be tachihara? " Chuuya asked back
The other sighed
" You've just been working so much lately " tachihara said

Chuuya stood up after sending in his report
" Don't worry about me in fine " Chuuya sated
Tachihara nodded and chuuya left the port mafia HQ, and started walking home watching all the activities going on. Looking at everyone wonderingx what decisions they made to end up here.

What decisions he made to end up here, what did he do he wondered he wanted to know. Something felt wrong like this wasn't supposed to happen, what happened did he miss something leave something?

He turned around and bumped, into someone looking up at them.
" Dazai? " Chuuya asked
The other looked at chuuya, with shock but pain and quilt quickly came in.
" Sorry but who are you? " Dazai asked
Chuuya felt hurt pain showing in his eyes

" Dazai it's me chuuya " Chuuya said in pain in his voice heard
" I'm sorry but I don't know you if you'll excuse me now " Dazai said
Then started walking away, the beautiful blue eyes he loves that he was turning away from. The person he wanted to love unconditionally, no matter what but that didn't matter he wouldn't let it happen. He knew what happened to chuuya, if he had told him the truth.

He wouldn't make it any longer, then that he would be to broken to keep going. So dazai took it all on himself, he took the pain and he was fine with that. We was fine with hurting chuuya, just this once because now chuuya will hate him hate him with everything he had.

Dazai was willing to let chuuya hate him, if it meant he wouldn't hurt him anymore. If he didn't hurt him, he'd take the pain if anything just to keep chuuya from being hurt by him. Or anything he'd make sure, he wouldn't let chuuya feel any sort of emotional pain. Chuuya's been through enough in, dazai's eyes chuuya is his world he'll gladly keep living if it was for chuuya's sake.

So to that being hated by the one he loved, was enough for dazai enough to know he wouldn't be hurt.