gentle love

Fluff/soft Angsty
-
-
-
3rd POV
-
-
-
" I used corruption believing in you "
Those words played over and over in dazai's head

chuuya's really saved him why would he, doesn't he hate dazai chuuya was exhausted. As he always was after using corruption, he trusted dazai wouldn't leave him well he slept. He was right dazai sat there, as chuuya's head laid on his lap his soft breathing. Dazai smiled to himself, after a while he got up and carried chuuya to his apartment.

He just didn't want chuuya, to be back at the port mafia he laid chuuya gently on the bed. Then left the room and sat down, and started reading thinking it would be better if he wasn't in the room when chuuya woke up. So he didn't scare chuuya, only dazai knowing chuuya easily scared when he wakes up. It's not like anyone would know that besides, dazai who takes care of him after using corruption.

Chuuya gets nightmares and that's why, he's easily scared when waking up a few hours pass. Dazai's still reading chuuya walks out, of dazai's room he's looking down when he puts himself in front of dazai. With that dazai already knows, what he wants to ask him chuuya's scared of dazai saying no to him. Dazai smiled softly and pulls chuuya's, onto his lap and hugs him chuuya hums with please.

Closes his eyes and hugs dazai back
" Did you have a nightmare again? " Dazai asked
He's voice was soft and gentle,
Chuuya's grip got tighter and dazai took that as a yes.
" Do you want to talk about it chuuya? " Dazai asked
Chuuya shoved his face into dazai's chest, and shook his head nightmares were something chuuya hated talking about.

They were always the same but always ending differently, and worse then the last one was chuuya felt like crying. He wouldn't he held back the tears, all the time he was shaking in dazai's arms. Fear he was afraid, of what he was afraid of himself of corruption. He was destruction himself, dazai held chuuya with the feeling of protecting him.

Chuuya silently let his tears fall, hoping dazai wouldn't know but dazai did. The feeling of his shirt being wet from tears, the soft sniffs chuuya made the very quite snobs but dazai didn't say anything. Didn't say anything at all, he sat there holding chuuya until he felt chuuya's body go limp in his arms. Showing he was asleep, he seemed so peaceful dazai stood up but held chuuya so he wouldn't fall.

Walked to his room and placed chuuya on the bed, before he could even step back chuuya grabbed his arm still mostly asleep.
" Stay " Chuuya whispered quitely
Before his body fell back into sleep, dazai found himself laying next to chuuya keeping him in his arms. Protecting chuuya he slowly fell asleep, chuuya cuddled closer to dazai their bodies warming one another.

Morning came around and chuuya woke up, he looked at dazai and rolled on top on him. Laying his head on dazai's chest, and dazai woke up he wrapped his arms around chuuya.
" Good morning " Dazai said
Smiling
Chuuya smiled back dazai was in love, with chuuya's smile rarely would he ever get to see it but that's why he loved it so much.
" Morning " Chuuya said softly
And sat up dazai sat up as well
" How you feeling? " Dazai asked
Like always he was being gentle with chuuya, when he needed it the most no matter how much he loved making fun of chuuya. To throw insults at him, and chuuya the same he would never risk hurting chuuya in a sensitive state.
" I'm okay " Chuuya said
Resting his forehead on dazai's chest
" You knew I was crying didn't you " Chuuya said
Dazai played with chuuya's hair

Dazai smiled softly
" What kid of person would I be if I didn't know " Dazai said
They both laughed a little, Chuuya looked up at dazai.
" I'm not weak for that right? " Chuuya asked
Dazai kissed chuuya softly
" Never your one of the strongest people I know " Dazai said
Chuuya and dazai shared another kiss, it was soft and gentle full of love and care passion.

They pulled away slowly, chuuya nuzzled into dazai chest. dazai held himself from laughing, not because he thought it was funny but cute and adorable.
" How about we go get something to eat hmm? " Dazai asked
" Carry me please " Chuuya said sweetly
Eyes locked with dazai's
" Ok " Dazai said
And carried chuuya, to the kitchen and put him on the counter.

" What do you want to eat? " Dazai asked
He was still in front of chuuya, and chuuya pulled him into a hug hiding his face in dazai's nape.
" Whatever you want " Chuuya said
" You sure your okay chuuya? " Dazai asked
" I don't want you to leave " Chuuya whispered
" It's ok chuu I'm just going to make breakfast " Dazai said
Chuuya pulled away and, looked down he was scared and dazai knew that.
" Wanna go out to the public library today? " Dazai asked
Chuuya looked up bright eyes filled with happiness

Then sadness
" I have work and so do you " Chuuya said
" And I don't think they'd like us hanging out " Chuuya added
Dazai's heart hurt when chuuya said this, chuuya is loyal to the port mafia. Dazai didn't want to go, back to a time where his world was full of black and white. Maybe just maybe chuuya brightened, as much as he could.

Dazai wasn't going to let the port mafia, and agency stop him from helping chuuya get over his sensitive state.
" Who cares come on how about we go eat out for breakfast today instead " Dazai said
He picked chuuya up, and placed him on the ground carefully and ruffled chuuya's hair.
" Okay " Chuuya said happily
Dazai smiled once more, and they went out after changing into clean clothes.

Of course well chuuya was complaining, about wearing one of dazai's dress shirts. It was tucked into his pants, but the sleeves still past his hands by a whole lot.
" Dazai you asshole! " Chuuya shouted softly
" But you look adorable " Dazai said
Chuuya looked up at him with a smile
" Shut up " Chuuya said
Then looked forward, they ate breakfast then went to the library.

Chuuya was smiling the whole time, and of course dazai was to chuuya read and so did dazai. Once they got back to dazai's apartment, chuuya flopped himself into dazai. Well he was laying down, and watching something on the couch.
" Thank you " Chuuya whispered
" No problem chuuya " Dazai said
They shared another passionate kiss, and that their day came to a close both hoping they could do that again.

Both knowing that they other loves them, you don't have to tell someone you love them for them to know. It's the actions they take for you, and they way they talk to you. Being in love, doesn't mean always heartbreak.