Doll for display

Warning
This is dark warning you now
-
-
-
3rd POV
-
-
-
Dazai was just 12 years old when he first saw his human doll, his father would take him to a place. Were people would take others, and mentally fuck up someone's head. These vitamins would but put on display like a doll, for others to see people would pay to have things they wanted others to do to these ' dolls '.

Dazai wouldn't call himself a monster, for doing the things he's done to these people.
" chuuya im not a monster " dazai said
Chuuya whimpered, as dazai tightened the Choker around his neck.
" oh it doesn't hurt that bad chuu " dazai says into chuuya's ear
" your not the one wearing it asshole! " chuuya shouts
Dazai pulls his hair back, making chuuya's head go back as well.
" just be a good boy for me chuu okay? " dazai says
Chuuya nods and looks away, from the eye contact dazai was giving him.
" yes master " chuuya says quietly
Dazai smiles brightly

Then let's go of chuuya's hair
" Let's get going " dazai said
Started walking away chuuya followed, and was stepping into his glass cage. People entering the room handing money, to the owners of these dolls writing down what they want them to do. Dazai soon walk up to, chuuya's glass cage opening it.
" Ooh chuuyaaa~ " dazai sings
Chuuya looked at dazai
" Yes? " Chuuya asked
Dazai hands him his list
" Please do me a favor and don't get blood anywhere it's a pain cleaning this cage up " dazai said
" I'm not cutting my wrist " chuuya says
Dazai's happy look goes away
" You will " dazai says darkly
" No I'm not " chuuya says
Dazai walks up to chuuya, and turns him around a group of people looking at chuuya with pure evil and interest in their eyes.

Dazai grabbed chuuya's wrist, and his other hand putting a razor into his hand. Making chuuya cut himself, chuuya cry's out in pain and starts kicking around trying to get out of dazai's grip. He gives up people clapping, cheering for more tears falling down chuuya's face. He hated this why was he here, how did this happen dazai didn't treat chuuya like he treated every other doll.

He had no chuuya was his, chuuya talked to dazai chuuya fought back and that dazai lived for.
" Cut him deeper! " People yelled
Chuuya not fighting back anymore, let's his head fall into dazai closing his eyes and wishing it would all stop. The stinging pain still there, tears still falling And dazai cutting deeper.
" Please stop dazai " chuuya whispered out breathy
Dazai moved the razor away from chuuya's wrist
" Of course love " dazai whispered into chuuya's ear

As people begged for more, chuuya did as he was told his wrist in pain. His thighs his eyes burned from tears, dazai on the other side of the glass cage. It shut and locked chuuya in forced to do things, he didn't want to do and soon hours past. It was over past midnight, people were leaving getting ready.

To lie to the world about who they were, putting on fake mask telling people their innocent but night after night chuuya and many others saw the truth.
" I wanna leave! " Chuuya shouts
Slamming his hands into the glass cage, dazai watched in pure entertainment wanting for chuuya to stop. Waiting for him to loss all his energy, waiting for chuuya to brake but chuuya hasn't broke but he's so close to braking.

Dazai opened the glass cage, and chuuya clinged to him.
" I hate you! " Chuuya shouts
Dazai sighs
" I know but you don't want to " dazai says
Chuuya hits dazai
" Fuck you " chuuya says
He's braking getting attached to dazai, his mind telling him that dazai is safe that dazai won't really hurt him. That's all the manipulating dazai has done to himx tricking chuuya's mind into only trusting him.

Thinking his chuuya's safe place
" Come on chuuya let's go now " dazai says
And chuuya listens they go back to chuuya's room, and chuuya sees others being pushed and locked into their rooms why does dazai take care of him what about the others l.
" Chuuya " dazai calls out
Chuuya looks up and he walks into his room