bosses dog

Smut
-
-
-
3rd pov
-
-
-
Dazai was a cruel man, but isn't that part if being in the port mafia. Mori's body laid inches from his feet, chuuya a few feet from dazai's side he wasn't stocked he wasn't surprised. Knowing dazai he would have done this, a lot earlier if he was bored being just an executive. Being feared he liked it and now, everyone working for the mafia would fear him more.

How so because he's the new boss
" Chuuya alert the guards the boss has sadly left us " Dazai said
Cold Heartedly chuuya looked over at dazai
" I'm not your dog do it yourself you suicidal maniac " Chuuya said
Dazai looked at chuuya with a smile, noting it wasn't a warming smile it was sinister.
" Chuuya I said alert the guards the boss has sadly left us " Dazai's voice
Was more damaging more dark, chuuya subconsciously nodded in submission.

Then went to tell the guards in a quick rush, soon the whole mafia knew and quickly dazai became the new boss.

But that was three cruel months ago

Chuuya was chined up in the some what, known as a dungeon cell he didn't activate his ability. The person standing, in front of him was non other then the mafia boss himself.

Dazai Osamu

" Chuuya I don't like it when you don't listen to me " Dazai said
Chuuya glared at him
" I'm not your fucking dog " Chuuya said
Dazai now just a few inches closer, smiled evilly he took chuuya out of the chains the bounded him to the wall.
" It's okay chuuya~ " Dazai said
He stepped back
" All dogs need training " dazai added
And with that he walked away
Chuuya, out of anger punched that wall and of course with his ability it cracked and crumbled.

He walked off and continued to do his job, dazai called him to his office chuuya went opening the door and slamming it shut.
" What the fuck do you want " Chuuya said
" Well I need to train my dog don't I? " Dazai questioned
" I'm no- " Chuuya was cut off
Dazai stood up
" I didn't ask for your thoughts so sit down and listen " Dazai said strictly and demandingly
Chuuya took his seat, dazai walked over to chuuya and just like anyone would a dog petted chuuya.

Attention everyone craves it even those who hate the spotlight

Chuuya tried pushing dazai's hand away, but his hand was stopped by dazai's he looked up at dazai. Who toward over his small figure
" Let me fucking go " Chuuya said
To fast for chuuya to process, he was now sitting on dazai's lap.

Well dazai kept both chuuya's hands in a tight grip
" What's the matter? " Dazai asked
" Let me go " Chuuya said
Struggling to get free
" Come on chuuya your not that weak now are you? " Dazai asked
Chuuya tried and tried and tried pulling, his hands free but he was to weak he gave up.

That made dazai smile with approval
" Look at you all weak " Dazai said
His other hand trailing his finger up and down, chuuya's inner thigh well licking and kissing at his neck. Chuuya was holding back moans, just as things could get worse chuuya was getting hard. The sweet but sickly, weak pleasure dazai pulled down chuuya's pants and boxers in a swift move.

His hand slowly going, up and down on chuuya's cock chuuya let out moan.
" You like that don't you " Dazai said
His strokes getting faster
" D-dazai " Chuuya moaned out
Chuuya felt dazai's hard and that made him want more
" All you have to do his beg like a good boy " Dazai said
Chuuya let out another moan,
Dazai started to slowly move his hand.
" Fuck...p-please dazai " Chuuya wined out
Moving his hips dazai Groaned deep, in his throat he stood up and pushed chuuya onto the table.

Quickly got the lube in his pocket, and got his fingers lubed up and pushed them past chuuya entrance. Chuuya moaned out dazai added another finger, and then another undoing his pants as he stretched chuuya out. Before shoving his dick, deep inside chuuya in one fast trust chuuya moaned out in painful pleasure.

Dazai started trusting soon after, the only thing chuuya could do was try and hold in his moans.
" Look at you chuuya taking me in like the slut you are " Dazai said lustfully
Chuuya moaned
" I-... Fuck.. Dazai" Chuuya moaned out
Should chuuya be feeling this good, he was consumed by the pleasure by the lust.
" Tell me chuuya would you like it if someone walked in " Dazai said
Chuuya bit down, hard on his lip dazai's speed getting faster.
" And saw you " Dazai added
It was as if dazai was an animal going harder by the second

Speed getting faster, chuuya was a drooling mess not being able to even say a word. Not being able to think of anything, but dazai and the pleasure or was it just dazai's dick. Chuuya didn't know which one, chuuya was close and dazai knew he started pounding into chuuya over and over and over again. Claiming chuuya's ass his chuuya's body, chuuya was nothing but moaning mess as dazai fucked him senselessly.
" Im-....." Chuuya
Couldn't finish but dazai knew, what he was going to say and with that dazai kept at it.

Fucking chuuya till all chuuya could do, was moan out in pure bliss as he came soon after so did dazai. Chuuya was a panting mess not long, after that did dazai have his dick inside chuuya again but this time they were sitting. Chuuya moaning out, as dazai made chuuya fall into his dick over and over again. Chuuya was lost no words, just mewls and moans finally chuuya came again.

So did dazai but once again chuuya was flipped onto his back, and laying on the desk as dazai pounded into him. Chuuya was extremely lucky, the office walls were soundproof dazai marked chuuya his and only his. Again and again till they, finally ended their 5th round chuuya was fucking mess, after dazai cleaned them both up, he helped chuuya sit up of course not after kissing him.

For God knows how many times already, as if it was already instant reaction chuuya kissed back and dazai smirked. In all that was just the beginning of all the
" Dog training "
Chuuya would be doing