Gone

Angsty
-
-
-
3rd POV
-
-
-
He was bleeding his wrist were bloody, he kept cutting deeper and deeper. Blood piling up in the sink, as more thoughts filled his head. He didn't know why, he was doing this did he have a good enough reason. y
Yeah one good enough for him, it's his fault he couldn't make it in time his friend died. To him it was, all his fault he couldn't save him now he has to take the punishment.

He wants to die so that wouldn't, be a punishment he's forced to live. Live out a life he wants to leave, he doesn't want to be here but it's all wrong.
" Dazai how many times are you going to tell yourself it's your fault " Dazai looked at the bathroom doorway

He smiled at the ginger standing their
" You know it's not your fault life is a mere test your choices give you the end you deserve oda choice to take revenge and that itself is a great sin he was a good person don't get me wrong the only reason you are living is because you threw your life as part of the port mafia away you made the good choice you could've stayed but that would end in a life of loneliness and broken hearts so stop telling yourself it's your fault " Chuuya said
Then walked up to dazai taking a towel, and wetting it before cleaning dazai's cut up wrist.

Well humming softly
" That's shocking coming from you " Dazai said
Letting chuuya clean up his cut up wrist
" Well want can I say I'm a surprising person " Chuuya said
Dazai chuckled softly
" Your right about that " Dazai stated
Chuuya nodded wrapping dazai's arm up in bandages
" How long have you been doing this for me? " Dazai asked
" Since we we're 15 " Chuuya said
He's always been their to clean up, dazai's cut wrists wrap his arms up in bandages. Tell him nothing was always his fault, hum him soft songs when he was having nightmares.

Chuuya was always their for dazai
' why he should hate me does he hate me? Was no one their for him when he needed it '
Dazai thought

He knew all the answers do why, is he questioning it now their 22 years old. He left chuuya alone, no more double black is chuuya final test coming up. No it already has when, dazai had him join the port mafia. Was going to let dazai have, all the sheep killed no even after they betrayed him. After they hurt him chuuya, didn't care he joined the port mafia to keep them alive.

He couldn't save them all the time, so here he was saving dazai everytime before he cut to deep. Chuuya was there to stop him, he was calm about it never talk to dazai about why. He knew why he knew, dazai wanted to die but he knew that the agency needed dazai. So he wouldn't allow, the suicidal maniac to successfully kill himself.
" Go to work now your going to get in trouble by your partner " Chuuya said
Dazai knew how much, it hurts chuuya to see him have another partner.

To have actually friends, people he liked being around liked talking to. Chuuya knew it was for the best, so if hurting was the only way to help dazai then he would. To himbbecause people, need him more then chuuya does.
" And go easy on the were-Tigger okay " Chuuya added
Dazai looked at chuuya and smiled
" I promise " Dazai said
" And take care of kyouka for kouyou she really trusts you and the boy " Chuuya added
Dazai nodded

Then left to the agency to start work, and once he got there chuuya was no longer in his mind.
" Dazai your late! " kunikida said
Dazai laughed
" I was busy trying to fine I lovely women to commit a double suicide with me " Dazai said
" Dazai we got a mission " Atsushi said
Dazai patted his head
" Very well let's go! " Dazai said
He was happy happier, then he's ever been.

Still the hole in his heart, wasn't filled he was missing something. He didn't bother to think about it, his world was brighter oda was right he did have a more colorful world now.
" Come on dazai we have to go! ' kunikida
" Ranpoe " yosano called
And ranpoe sighed putting all his snacks, in a safe before getting up. Tanizaki getting away, from his sister going with kyouka following atsushi.

As they walked they all left the agency, on a mission chuuya watched from afar as dazai. The other messed around, laughing arguing but all clearly happy.
" Someone so needed doesn't need to die " Chuuya said
For a moment dazai looked at chuuya, and smiled chuuya smiled back before dazai turned away.

With his new friends people he could call his family
' it isn't your fault '
Chuuya's words forever stayed, in dazai head reminding him that he wasn't to blame.
" Until we met again chibi " Dazai whisper to himself with a soft smile

They didn't met again chuuya always, on missions well dazai was also on missions helping atsushi and the others. Fooling around going to oda's grave, asking women if they'd commit a double suicide with him. Happy he was was happy, and nothing made chuuya smiled more then seeing someone he dearly loved truly happy.

Dazai soon no longer thought of chuuya, and chuuya soon always thought of dazai. Dazai and his soft warm smile, soon enough chuuya past his final test in life he help someone who was needed. Want to live again give, them a reason to live and chuuya was more then happy. When dazai has stopped trying to actually kill himself, soon forgetting about the wish to have a double suicide with a beautiful woman.

Chuuya found himself cutting his wrists, but no one was their to help the poor mafia executive who was falling apart. No one not even dazai, but he didn't care dazai was happy and that's all he wanted.
' it's your fault '
This thought stayed with chuuya, everyday reminding him that it was his fault that he's Gone .