Children of the Forest

Is this fluff?
This is fluff
-
-
-
3rd pov
-
-
-

If anything dazai wouldn't have agreed to come, he hated going out and doing stuff that didn't interest him. Even so a spark of interest filled dazai, why when he heard there was a tribe of people. Children of the forest they were called, never growing up locked away in this magical forest never to be seen.

So with that, dazai found himself with many others looking for these children. His eyes fell to a small ginger, who was looking at everyone before realization covered his face. With a wave of his hand, him and many others ran off into the forest people who you'd think are with you. Dazai ran after them, maybe since he was about their age they wouldn't know.

Well running dazai had tripped, falling harshly on the ground cutting his knees and palms from the sharp sticks. The ginger turned around, going back to dazai helping him.
" Are you okay? " The ginger asked
Dazai smiled
" I thought no one saw you guys..... Your beautiful " Dazai said
Blush fell on the gingers cheeks, but also worry and fear covered his eyes.
" Wait no! I won't tell I promise " Dazai said
When he saw the ginger backing away, the ginger stopped his eyes fell to the ground.

Dazai was pretty hurt from the fall, with a sense of guilt the ginger grabbed dazai wrist. Dragging him deeper into the forest, dazai followed the deeper they got they more beautiful it was. Lights hung from trees, well kids looked down at chuuya with confusion or surprise.
" They know I'm not one of you don't they? " Dazai asked
The ginger nodded, they stopped walking once they got to a giant tree with a door.

The ginger opened it, dazai was dragged in before it was shut.
" Chuuya! What are you doing bring a human here! " A boy asked
He had dark hair with white tips chuuya looked at the boy
" He's hurt! He also lost his path I couldn't leave him " Chuuya said
Dazai's eyes widened slightly when he realized what chuuya said, he didn't even notice he lost his path well running after the kids.

The boy crossed his arms
" You can get in deep trouble and non of us want that " The boy said
" Akutagawa maybe you should let chuuya explain fully " A boy with white hair said
" Atsushi it's okay I'm just going to help him then I'll take him back once he's all better and when he track the humans " Chuuya said
Eyes fell on dazai
" Your okay with that right? " Chuuya asked
Dazai smiled softly
" Of course! " Dazai said in a happy tone

Mostly because he could stay, chuuya took him through more of the tree findings himself in a room. Chuuya started tending to his wounds
" Chuuya....that's a sweet name I'm dazai pleasure to met you! " Dazai said
A bright smile, chuuya looked at dazai with a surprised look.
" Your not going to ask questions about us or anything? " Chuuya asked
Dazai chuckled lightly
" No not at all unless you want me to I'd be happy to! " Dazai said brightly
Chuuya was done bandaging his wounds, dazai smiled thanking chuuya for his help.

Chuuya looked at dazai
" By the way chuuya.....i do have one question.. Are you guys like dead or something? " Dazai asked
Chuuya shook his head no dazai sighed in relief
" Dazai " Chuuya said
Dazai looked at chuuya
" Yes? " Dazai asked
Chuuya looked away
" Why do you have so many bandages on you? " Chuuya asked
Dazai laughed softly
" No reason! Oooo show me around chuuya! Please! " Dazai said
Chuuya nodded and took dazai around

A few days past, dazai started to wonder if his parents were looking for him. Which was most likely, he looked at chuuya who was sleeping on the blanket they laid on. A pink kimono with a flower design chuuya wore with a big bow, dazai wore a dark blue kimono looking at chuuya. His Fingers playing with chuuya's hair, he would be leaving soon and he didn't want to.

He's gotten to do some many fun things, get to know more about this forbidden place. Even so he would never ask what they were, why they never grew up or why they keep hidden. Chuuya's eyes flutter opened, dazai smiled softly at chuuya he'd miss the ginger more then anything.
" Dazai! " A woman yelled
Chuuya jumped up
" They found you " Chuuya said
Dazai looked at chuuya
" Can't I stay? " Dazai asked
" No....i have to go " Chuuya said
Dazai grabbed chuuya wrist, planting a kiss onto chuuya's lips before letting go and pulling away.

Before they got closer, chuuya disappeared into the forest dazai was faced with his mother. Who was worried sick, he sighed deeply keeping his knowledge about the children of the forest to himself.

Yet even after so many years past, he met chuuya outside the forest he was an adult now.
" Awww chuuya! Your so adorable still small! " Dazai said
Chuuya blushed and looked away
" Shut up! " Chuuya said
Dazai chuckled and ruffled chuuya's hair
" So many years and your still so young I feel old how cruel chuu-chuu! " Dazai pouted
Chuuya looked at dazai, and smiled softly dazai smiled back.

Chuuya would later disappeared into the forest, more years would past before dazai was back again visiting chuuya.
" Your old! You gotta stop coming back it's bad! " Chuuya said
Obviously worried, dazai laughed at chuuya's words.
" Well chuuya as a suicide freak death is welcomed " Dazai said softly
Chuuya's eyes widened as dazai's body fell to the ground, he went closer to dazai shaking his body trying to wake up.

Chuuya shut his eyes tightly

Children that never grow up

How incredible, the secret is their not children but animals that make deals with the spirits of the forest. Chuuya could make a deal, he looked after a wolf the was watching him. Plead in his eyes, the wolf lowered it's head.

A deal

Dazai's soul and the animals coming together, as if years never past since they met dazai was with chuuya. Wearing that dark blue kimono, the spirits of the forest accepted this deal.
" Chuuya loves me! " Dazai said
Hugging chuuya tightly, chuuya hugged back hiding his face in dazai's chest.

What was the deal?

No one would know

Hand in hand, dazai and chuuya walked deep into the forest dazai's lips hit chuuya's cheeks.
" I missed you " Dazai said softly
Chuuya looked at dazai
" I did to " Chuuya said
Smiles they were so soft, dazai Sayed with them the rest of his life. Well not that he'd die, running around the forest playing games with all the other children of the forest.

Never again did dazai leave chuuya, once again he watched as chuuya slept. His fingers playing with chuuya's hair, it was always so soft dazai smiled softly their hands holding onto one another.
" I love you chuuya " Dazai said
" I love you too " Chuuya whispered in his sleep
Dazai closed his eyes, falling asleep to the forest was quiet.

It was calm the wind was gentle, the forest animals stood watch of the two. The forest spirits placing a spell of protection, when they woke up it was night the forest was asleep. Lights hanging from tree giving them light, chuuya and dazai walked until they got to the tree.

It was safe

It was home

Neither of them would ever want to leave, staying with each other for eternity together.