river water

Fluff with some Angsty
-
-
-
3rd
-
-
-
How would dazai tell him how would he, chuuya was walking next to dazai as the walked along the long river bank. The river waters flowing ever so gently, how would dazai start the conversation. He was the one who asked chuuya to come, or maybe chuuya already knew no he couldn't have. Dazai was a man of many secrets, and no matter how hard chuuya tried to break him he couldn't.
" Chuu be careful your small and could fall into the water~ " Dazai joked
Chuuya looked at him
" Shut up you living waist of bandages " Chuuya says
Did he mean it of course not

He never means it
" Chibi your so cruel " Dazai says
Grabbing at his heart playing dramatic, Chuuya laughs softly only dazai could do that and dazai smiles.
" Chuuya laughed! " Dazai said he was happy his, eyes were soft as he looked at chuuya.
" Nooo i didn't shut up! " Chuuya fights back
But dazai doesn't stop
" I made Chuuya laugh didn't I " Dazai said
Chuuya sighed
" Yes you did " Chuuya says
" Does chuuya hate me? " Dazai asked
Chuuya was taken back but smiled at dazai

He knew dazai and dazai knew him, how long have then known each other. How long have they been friends,
Days, weeks, months, years yeah that's right years. Dazai trusted chuuya with everything, he had after all if it wasn't for chuuya he wouldn't be here. In fact there right where they first met, on the river bank dazai tried another suicide method he was so close to dying but chuuya saved him.

When dazai gave him crap, Chuuya just punches him in the chest.

" Your so heartless if you don't think about people who care about you go home and hug your friends and family tell them you love them because they could die and you'd have to live with the fact that you didn't say sorry "

Chuuya was right a few days after that, dazai's mother got sick she didn't have long. That's when dazai realize, if he had killed himself his family would have to live with the fact. That they couldn't do anything, to stop him guilt would follow them he cried so much that night. One thing stopped him who was the boy that saved him, how'd he know so he went to the river bank.
" I have a feeling you come here a lot " There it was the voice of the one who saved him
Dazai turned around and smiled
" Well it's lovely seeing you here " Dazai said
" Shut up I was just bored " He said
" What's your name? " Dazai asked
" Chuuya yours? " Chuuya asked
Dazai looked up
" I'm Dazai " Dazai said and looked at chuuya

" Pleasure to met you " Dazai added
Chuuya smiled why though, because he saved someone and he was happy he sat next to dazai. They watched the river bank, the rest of the night and for years to come they would.

They were 19 now and walking by the river bank, will dazai tell Chuuya how he feels about him no he wouldn't he'll keep it to himself.
" Dazai be careful! " Chuuya shouts grabbing dazai's arm pulling him back
" You could fall " Chuuya adds
Dazai looked at him chuuya's ocean colored eyes, faint pink cheeks red long hair soft pale skin rosey pink lips he looked at dazai.
" Hello you still alive? " Chuuya asked
Dazai blinked before chuckling
" Oh chuu your still as small as ever " Dazai said
" Bastard! " Chuuya shouts
And punches dazai in the arm

" Hey chuuya that hurt! " Dazai says in pain
Chuuya smiles and dazai smiles
" Your so hopeless " Chuuya say
before grabbing dazai's hand and holding his hand, and walking as he dragged dazai with him.
" Your so mean to " Chuuya adds
Finally getting to the bridge
" If you love someone you should just say it instead of making them wait " Chuuya looks at dazai
" Because one day you'll be to late " Chuuya says his voice soft
Dazai looked at chuuya and it was, just chuuya and him right now everything else is gone he loves chuuya does chuuya love him back.
" I love you chuuya " Dazai says
" I love you too osamu " Chuuya says
Dazai smiled happily he was happy of course he was happy

Why wouldn't he be happy, chuuya was happy as well dazai crashed his lips onto chuuya's and chuuya kissed back. They both fell into the river water, not braking the kiss dazai opened his eyes. He saw chuuya smiling at him, dazai smiled back chuuya was with dazai and that's all the mattered.

Even if they were losing air, and the water from the river was filling their lungs. They had each other, they couldn't be together forever so why not die when they have the chance. Their dying now dazai can't breathe, he's gasping for air under water he looks next to him chuuya was already gone. He close his eyes, and held onto chuuya's hand and soon he was gone with chuuya.