_.1

We parted our bodies away as we ran out of breath.
Both of our sweats in the sheets of the bed as well as some stains.

I gave him myself because if I love him I would do anything he wants. He was my first and my only love. No matter how aggresive or soft our relashionship would be I'd do anything to make us both happy.

"I love you" I said still catching my breath and gasping for air.

I got no response from him

Im use to it anyways. Even if he never said once he love me or even at least just from a text. He never said that word. But still no matter how cold he can be I'll always try to be his euphoria.

He faced the other side of the bed while I face his muscular well built back.

Tears starts to gather from my eyes and without knowingly it was already escaping from my eyes. My chest pained everytime he doesn't show interest of me or how much he loves me. A knot has formed on my throat and felt stab in the heart multiple times.

I try to gain my courage hoping he won't shot me out even if I just try to hug him.

My hands slowly made their way to his arm while my body gets closer to him.

His body heat turns me on everytime. And I could feel my cheeks slowly becoming hotter as soon as I pressed my face on his back and my arms slowly down to his small waist.

"Are you seriously going to do this again Y/n?" He said which startled me but his words didn't make me separate my body from his.

He turned his body facing to mine and our face are inches away.

His breathing hitting my cheeks which gave chills on my entire body. His wet hair turned me on even more.

As soon as he is in the right position, his soft palms made in contact with my chest and pushed me away hard but slowly.

As soon as he did what he wanted to do he turned his body again to the other side and as I did the same thing too.

I teared up and tears started to flow from my eyes but keeping myself from making a noise.

My mind started wondering after all these 3 years why I still haven't broken up with him.

I didn't really think too much of it because all was important for me is that I love him.

-

To be continued...