_.5

*moans* "ohh fuck!" A girl said. "Yeah! Just like that." A girl said again.

As soon I was going to enter the room I checked the room number one more time.

Ohhh! This is room 206.

Luckily I checked the room number once again or I'd invade those people's privacy. My bad...

I took few steps to enter Jungkook's room and opened it.

Oh he opened it for me.

"Jungkook?" I searched the room. All I could see was his shirt on the sofa. I went to check the other room.

And there was he.

"Hi Jagiya." He said smiling at me. He was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Hey hun." I said as I kissed his cheek. "I came over cause you disappeared last night. What's going on?" I asked sitting beside him.

"Oh, my cousin came over. S-she's in the bathroom right now." Jungkook said and I didn't suspense him at all. I trust him.

I mean there's nothing to suspense about.

"Jagiya come here." While I was deep in thoughts he pulled me to him and he kissed me.

I felt so happy knowing that he wants me again. That the person I cherish wants me.

We parted our lips but our lips was only inches away. We were breathing heavily as he just suddenly kissed me.

"What was that for?" I asked him with a smile. "Nothing, I just want you." He smiled.

I tapped his nose slightly while my smile never leaving my face.

We both laughed.

??? POV

What the fuck? How can he do this me. After what happened to us? Fuck him and that girl.

End of POV

"Why would you take Taehyung's last voucher?" We both laugh softly. "It was only the way I could make my cousin comfortable. Haha." He smiled soflty.

Everytime I see him smiling makes me fall for him even more and makes me impossible to not be with him.

"Hey guys." A girl's voice stopped both of our conversation. "Hey." Jungkook said walking forward to the girl. "Jagiya, this is Sana. She's my cousin."

"Hi, I'm Y/n, nice to meet you." I bowed slightly. "Hi, I'm Sana." She bowed aswell.

Sana looked at Jungkook with a smile. She bit her lip while looking at him and winked.

I was weirded out by what I just saw. Do cousins do that?

"Comeon Sana, were not kids anymore." Jungkook laughed out nervously.

Oh well I guess they do that.

After what Jungkook said, I didn't think now too much of what the heck a girl just bit her lip and winked in front of my boyfriend. And she was clingy too.

-

To be continued...