_.15

"No, no, shit no!" Jungkook groaned as he carries you like a bridal style.

He didn't mean to do that. He didn't know. He regrets yelling at you.

"Y/n, not now please!" Tears started to fall from his eyes as soon as he looked at your pale skin.

He thinked of both of your conversation few minutes ago.

Baby? He thinked. He thought you were on pills. But he knew how much you wanted to have a family with him. To have a little one running around both of your huge apartment.

Time skips...

You carefully opened your eyes but structed by the bright room. "Y/n!" Jimin shocked to see you finally woked up. He heads over you. "A-are you okay?" You wondered why Jimin was here.

Jungkook was the one who called him over. But thinking about Jungkook, he wasn't in the hospital. You thought maybe he didn't care but your stupid heart tells you that he was just busy doing work and stuff.

You looked around in the bright hospital room you were in and saw another figure sleeping.

Taehyung, you were so pleased you finally saw him. You wanted to apologize to him for leaving him searching and looking for you in the entire mall.
You teared up at the thought.

Then two guys came in your room and you immediatley knew who they were.

Jin and Namjoon. You didn't expect them to come visit you as you guys never interacted with each other. But you pushed away the thought.

They we're your childhood friends aswell not just the two of them but the 6 of them.

Jimin, Taehyung especially, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin and Suga.

"Are you okay Y/n? Jungkook called us to visit you to see if you were okay." Namjoon worriedly expressed on his face.

It was so happy to hear that Jungkook called them to see if you were fine. It made your heartbeat faster knowing he caref for you. With a simple doing Jungkook makes you tremble and happy.

But yet you still wanted him to come and see you. After all he brought you here but why leave after?

Jin read your expression. They knew you so well.

"H-he isn't here Y/n." It made you wanted to know where he really is.

"Then where?" You teared up. Your eyes betraying you once again, wait no, everytime!

"Club." Jin sounds dissapointed aswell. They knew Jungkook before you even get to know him.

Why? Why the club?

Tears started to flow. And some of them made their way down.

"Dont cry Y/n. I know he's a jerk." Jin felt so soft. He was about to cry aswell.

Then you remebered. It wasn't just you in the hospital. But your little one aswell.

You thought about your baby's condition. You felt fine so obviously aswell as the baby.

"We heard a little one was coming?" Namjoon changed the entire conversation. Jin felt delighted.

"Yeah? Your baby? Jungkook's baby." Jimin smiled. They all looked so happy.

Except for the other one sitting on the couch and his mouth was hanging. Taehyung. You smiled looking at him.

Then your attention went back with the three people you were talking to.

"We're so happy for you Y/n. And Jungkook aswell." Right. Jungkook. Everytime I hear his name, I felt sad, dissapointed, and takes me to my flashback about him.

"Yeah..." You said when you carresed your belly which made the three guys softer.

Awww...

-

To be continued...