_.3

Hearing the birds chirping and the sun striking half of my eyes means its the next morning.

I looked at the window for few seconds then my eyes gazing over to the other side of the bed.

Right.

He left yesterday night. But why hasn't he returned yet? I didn't think too much of it but still wanting to know where he has been.

I searched for my phone, it was on the night stand. I clicked the button revealing the time it was 8 in the morning.

I swiped through my contacts and dialed Jimin.

My phone ringed few more times till he finally picked up. "Good morning Y/n." Jimin said with a litte bit of rasp in his voice.

Dont tell me I bothered him. Oop. "Uhhh, hey Jimin. I'm sorry if I bothered but is Jungkook there?" I asked hoping that he'd say he has crashed over last night.

"N-no he didn't. Sorry." Jimin said which made me wonder more where he is. "T-thank you Jimin." I said before ending the call.

I swiped more through my contacts and dialed Taehyung.

Not even probably a millisecond the phone answered. "Hey Y/n, good morning." Taehyung said happily.

"Hey Tae, umm do you know where Jungkook is? Is he there?" I asked hoping to get at least some informations of where my boyfriend is.

"He came here last night but left. Why you ask?" Taehyung said with suspense. "W-what did you guys do there?" I stuttered nervous for what Taehyung's going to say next.

"He asked me if he can take one of my vouchers to this pretty luxury hotel. I hate why he had to take that one tho haha." Taehyung said ending with a short laugh.

"A T-ticket to a hotel? Why did he ask you for that?" I got pretty nervous at this point. A hotel? Jeon Jungkook wtf? But I thought that maybe he just wanted to invite some of his friends over so they can have drinks. And party?

"He said that he was going to have his girl-cousin over. I asked him why not in both of your place instead but he said that he didn't wanna bother you and wants you to have a peacful time." Taehyung said.

"Thank you Taehyung. Thank you so much." I ended the call.

My heart was telling me something but couldn't quite figure out what was going on with my mind.

But I do know that luxury hotel Taehyung was talking about.

Thats the hotel Jungkook said that that's the place where he would be unstoppable on bed if we both went to go there.

-

To be continued...