_.17

He held your waist tightly. His eyes were full of lust and emotion but it was unexplainable.

You wrapped your hands around his neck pulling him even closer to and compressed your lips even more to his.

You closed your eyes as you felt so happy. You had pleasure everywhere. Your heart was happy.

He started to leave hickeys on your neck. And bite marks. You moaned in pleasure.

He then started taking your shirt off. You arched your back as he was finally kissing your belly.

It was ticklish. But it felt real good. He trailed kisses everywhere on your belly not leaving a single spot undone.

You felt his hands on your thighs, real close to your spot.

You felt his head go much farther down as he kissed your clothed area. He slowly took of your black lingerie.

He started to eat you out arching your back even more making your thighs weak and tremblish. You moaned once again in pleasure as he does.

You closed your thighs a little crushing his head just a little but pushing his lips much farther.

He started to suck on your sensitive area as you bit your lip.

"J-Jungkook-ah." You moaned. You know he likes his name being moaned and it turns him on even more.

"Your so wet for me baby..." You heard him say as you hear sucking noises.

He stopped and pressed his lips against yours making you taste your own liquid.

You heard him unbuckle his pants and you wrapped your legs around his small waist feeling his member on top of yours.

Moaning his name over and over again and you finally felt him remove his member out.

Leaving scratches on his back as he enters you. Both of you looked at each others eyes as you both groaned.

He was now inside you. He thrusted gently and slowly.

His breath hitting you as he buries his face onto your neck.

He now started to thrust faster and rougher pleasuring him and you.

You snapped back from reality and realized that something wasn't quite right.

The baby.

"J-Jungkook..." You rocked back and fourth. "Mm?" He knew something made you worry but he continued to thrust inside you.

"T-the-" You stopped talking as he has got rougher and him groaning. "Ahhh, jagi." He groaned in pleasure while you were there barely having an expression on your face.

"T-the baby!" You yelled but it doesn't stop him from doing so.

He even was faster and rougher now. You tried to push him as your palms reached his hard chest but you weren't strong enough to back him away. "J-Jungkook! The baby!" You teared up.

You finally heard him say something.

"I don't fucking care."

-

To be continued...