_.13

"Get away from her you dipshit." Taehyung refrained Jungkook from getting closer.

"It's okay Tae, I can handle this." I told him as I gave the 'I'm okay' look.

He nodded but keeping an eye on the both of us.

"What do you want?" I tried to be in an aggresive way but I failed. "I want you to come home with me. Now." He said coldly but not completely. "I-I dont want to." I said as he grips on my wrist hard. "Get off of me." I blurted out trying to escape from him. He kept walking until we no longer see Taehyung.

I screamed in my mind for Taehyung to help me. But we were just to far now and heading to the exit of the mall.

"J-Jungkook stop!" He stopped walking on his tracks but never loosing his grip on me.

"I-I don't want you!" I lied. I wanted him but not now. Not on my situation and my pains.

"You don't want me?" His pupils were now larger making his eyes dark and empty. He stared back to me giving me such a cold glare while I teared up just a little.

He continued pulling me but now harshly.

We enetered his car and I sat on the front seat. It was quiet. Not a single words was exchanged.

He turned the key and the car engine started.

I still screamed Taehyung's name on my mind hoping at least a telepathy but no.

I finally exchanged a word. "J-Jungkook drop me off." I told him.

But everything was slient. He didn't look at me nor talk.

"Are you just going to shut your mouth? I told you to drop me off now!" I was now aggressive. I've never became this much aggresive to him, I was soft as fuck always.

"You can't leave me again." He said. "Why not? After what you did?" I looked at him in despair.

"Were not talking about this now." I hated him for avoiding what I want to talk about.

"You should get use to it now Y/n. I warned you about me but you never listen, now this is your hell. " I was shocked and speechless. Tears started to flow and I felt him glance at me.

"Y/n, a fuckboy will always be a fuckboy." He admitted to himself. "So what?! What am I to you!" I cried.

"Am I your fucking toy?! Are you fucking using me only?!" I asked now my tears streamed continously from my eyes.

He didn't answer. "Tell me!" I yelled.

"Your just my toy."

-

To be continued...