_.4

I went to go dial Jungkook but he wasn't answering.

So I finally had it. I'm going to him.

As soon as I entered my car I dial Jungkook one last time.

He finally picked up. "J-Jungkook? Baby?" I said. "Ah hey baby." He said and I sighed in relief. "C-can I come over? I asked Taehyung where you are and he said your in a hotel." I said hoping he would say yes I could come over.

I mean why not? He's my boyfriend after all.

"Yeah sure." He said and ended the call. "Ughh this kook. He hates wasting his time talking to the phone.

Time passes...

I entered the hotel. It was pretty luxury, chandeliers dangling from the fine smooth ceiling. The smell making you feel much more welcome.

"Hi, I'm Y/n, and I'd like to ask what room Jeon Jungkook's in?" I asked politely.

"Oh are you his girlfriend? He told me to call his room first before you could enter. So I'm just going to call the room okay?" The receptionist said.

Why the fuck did Jungkook tell this receptionist to 'call' him first before I go and see him. Like what the actual fuck?

As soon as the receptionist ended the call she told me that he was on room 207.

I bowed before leaving and heading to the elevator.

Time skips...

As soon as I got in to the fron of the room. I thought I almost was going to faint.

-

To be continued...