_.7

You were sleeping on the bed peacfully but innocent of what happened while you slept.

As you opened your eyes slowly, you started feeling a slight pain on your neck, "Ahh shit." You groaned while carresing your neck. Then you wondered why Jungkook wasn't with you.

Where is kookie?

I thought to myself. And where is Sana? Did she left the hotel couple minutes ago? She said she was going to leave this morning so I guess Sana isn't here.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and do my routine, as I closed the door behind me one thing caught my eye in the living room.

I picked it up and it was a bra.

The fuck?

Who does this bra belong to? Then it hit me.

It was Sana's.

W-what? It can't be. This is not happening right?

I held onto the bra while I barged in to the bed room making a loud sound.

Jungkook POV

I suddenly woke up from a loud thud sound and immediately knew who it was.

It was her. I messed up again. "J-Jungkook?" She said tears started to gather form her eyes and I think Sana's bra was the one she gripped onto but now it fell to the ground.

"What's going on kookie?" Sana said as she woked up but saw who I was looking at then she snapped into reality. "Y-Y-n." Sana said.

"Y/n, we can talk about this." Tears started to flow in my eyes as they made their way to escape.

I hurt her, again. I messed up so bad. I messed up so fucking bad and its ruining my life.

"Oh right. Why am I not use to this. I shouldn't be surprised. After all, you don't love me anymore." She said as she finally head out of the room.

End of POV

I got out of the room as I ran to the elevator, as soon as it opened I left the hotel.

Shit, I literally have nothing with me exept for Jungkook's oversized shirt I'm wearing.

No shoes, no nothing.

It was a wrong timing for me to run away like this as it was already raining. I was soaked.

As I walked on the side of the streets I stopped on my tracks as I stepped on a large sharp kind of rock, it made a huge cut on my foot.

Blood was disappearing everytime the rain hits it which made it hurt more like heck.

I sat with my knees on my face while it rains.

I cried so hard but why. I should have got use to this.
After all he cheated on me multiple times.

Images are started to play in my head again as I see Jungkook and the girls he fucked rub themselves on him.

My heart felt stabbed as a knot started to form on my throat.

I cried so hard not giving a shit about the people looking at me while passing by.

I wanted it all out but it seems endless.

"Y-Y/n?!" I heard a boy's name calling out to me but my vision started to blur. Then everything just went blank.

-

To be continued...