_.14

We both head inside the house and there we continued on what we left on.

"So I'm your fucking toy?" I looked at him with teary eyes. "Yes! Now you get it? I'm using you." He looked back at you madly. He was so cold. His eyes were different. It was just so dark and so empty.

"Fuck you. After all these years? All these years Jeon Jungkook!" I wanted him to stamp it in his mind.

"I warned you before didn't I. I told you not to fall inlove. But you stubbornly didn't listen. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN BITCHES LIKE YOU DON'T LISTEN!" I was hurt. How could he say such words to me. Bitch?

"THEN BITCHES LIKE YOU GET HURT, SO FUCKING BAD THAT YOU BLAME IT TO SOMEONE ELSE." He was tearing up. My heart was torned apart. It was just like a paper that can be easily torned.

"How could you

"How could you..." It almost came out as a whisper. "I thought you'd be a great dad Jungkook. But I was wrong..." I fell on my knees. I felt suddenly weak.

"W-what do you mean?" He asked wanting to clear out what I said.

"I have your baby Jungkook. We'd be a family." I cried on the floor.

"No..." I heard him said.

I could barely see his face with all of these tears but he was crying even more.

He kneeled down with me. "I swear to god if your lying I'd kill you!" I never expected him to be this much. He was too much. His words are killing me slowly. My eyes were just shut closed. My heart beat faster than ever.

I felt weak. My belly suddenly aching. "Since when did you found out! Why didn't you tell me!" He yelled at my ear.

Then everything suddenly went blank.

-

To be continued...