_.2

I stopped crying as soon as my mind flashedback to some of our happy moments. Well not much of happy moments. Some are my imaginations.

I calmed myself  and wiped my lost tears.

I slowly turned around to him and he was still facing the other way.

But now a light dimming from his neck and small typing sounds.

I exhaled before my body slowly heading to the other side of the bed. And I could finally see what he was doing.

His smile looked like his heart just bursted into fireworks which made him smile like this.

I could barely see what he was doing but he was texting someone.

It doesn't have a name written on who he was texting with but I could see that he set the name for this person was a purple heart.

Just a purple heart emoji 💜

I could also barely see their conversations but the current one Jungkook sent was.

Aight, imma head to your place ryt now😉

Imma pick you up at 1

The winking emoji somehow bothers me and took my mind to so many different things.

What if he is cheating on me? No, he'd never do that.
What if he is just messaging Taehyung since their pretty close and dorky.

I slowly parted away from him again. And as soon as I did the light coming from his phone went off.

I closed my eyes forgetting to wipe one missing lost tear which could be really visible and he'll know I cried.

He stood up and and went to the bathroom.

I opened my eyes slowly and breath out refraining myself from crying again. I hate myself when I cry but I just couldn't help myself but let a single tear out.

I could hear water splashing in the bathroom which means he is taking another shower.

I closed my eyes again and dozed off...

-

To be continued...